Author Topic: The I love or hate XII  (Read 22951 times)

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
Re: The I love or hate XII
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2011, 12:44:51 AM »
No it's a madcatz te with sanwa parts (i play gently because i care about it but the sound from the buttons is very high)..i was pretty close to the camera and the mic is pretty loud and yes i like to press buttons a lot because buttons are cool.i am addicted to that sound :)) you should record yourself playing i am sure everybody mashes with no reason :)), for me it's also a way to think quick because i play rushdown mostly (and when i make stupid mistakes - watch the vid again and see i don't mash all the time).The code is ok no joke..sometimes there is lag but you can ask Shiranui that the match was smooth.It's just the way i play. It still has the buttons it came with and works fine, i changed the stick because it was a bit loose.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:57:16 AM by KBlackNoah »

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2011, 12:59:13 AM »
Seems fine for me and Nilcam.  He's in OK and I'm from California.  Good distance there.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2011, 01:03:49 AM »
I want to see a video demonstation like i did 1-2 min...just press buttons and jump while online.With the stick or controller in front of the screen.Like i said i do not know anyone that has been able to play this online without imput lag if i see it i will believe it :) .Quality of the video doesn't matter
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 01:05:46 AM by KBlackNoah »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2011, 01:28:28 AM »
BB animates like crap compared to aof3, motw, sf3 & kf12/13. kof 12 characters have 3 to 4 moves and 1 super, no command normals whatsoever and still has 500 per chara. BB only a 1000 with 10 moves per chara and all those supers. whats more you can look at the animations and notice the difference. BB is ass.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2011, 01:48:01 AM »
I want to see a video demonstation like i did 1-2 min...just press buttons and jump while online.With the stick or controller in front of the screen.Like i said i do not know anyone that has been able to play this online without imput lag if i see it i will believe it :) .Quality of the video doesn't matter

I played with Nilcam and he recorded it.  It should be up later I believe.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2011, 02:38:29 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NKBlz_xTB4

Not bad but not lagless by any means.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2011, 05:26:29 AM »
Just ignore Black Noah I beat him in KOF XII so badly that it physically hurt him in the butt.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2011, 07:35:46 AM »
Just ignore Black Noah I beat him in KOF XII so badly that it physically hurt him in the butt.

Can we be a little nicer than that?
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2011, 08:42:24 AM »

I don't know.  He seems to hate anyone that got any enjoyment out of KOF XII and seems to flagrantly talk about how their opinions are wrong and they're idiots.

If he can dish it out, I believe he should be able to take it too. 

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2011, 09:03:06 AM »

I don't know.  He seems to hate anyone that got any enjoyment out of KOF XII and seems to flagrantly talk about how their opinions are wrong and they're idiots.

If he can dish it out, I believe he should be able to take it too.  

Nothing should have to be dished out to anyone, anything might be a different story. I think we can agree that we can argue points without things getting personal, not to mention that in the end, it's just a matter of preference. When all else fails, just agree to disagree.

If you guys really have to dish it out against each other, save it for a fighter you both like to play, cause I really doubt anyone is going to be swayed on their position about this game. If it does happen though, cool.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:06:35 AM by solidshark »
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2011, 02:16:21 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NKBlz_xTB4

Not bad but not lagless by any means.

Thats so playable. Wish I got anything like that.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2011, 02:20:40 PM »
@Homies Over Shotos

You are brain dead ....I never played KOF XII because it was impossible also i am not from us.We might try 98 if we can connect on ggpo (tho i haven't played it for almost 1 year) if you really wanna see how i play....tho e think you are a noob who can't play shit and has a big mouth.First to 10 in 98 and then talk.Again what does this have to do with our "discussion"?
I never called anyone an idiot, but i see you feel this way so i feel sorry for your lack of self esteem.Your opinions about the online contradict reality.
Example - i do not like classic 2002 for various reasons but i never say it's a bad game and even defend it!That is preference.KOF XII has nothing to do with kof it's just a water downed version of kof with sf elements, it cannot be played competitive or online, overall is a joke compared with all the other kofs - even the ngpc KOF-R2 mechanics are more advanced than this - fact again.

@desmond
If you see my distance from shiranui is double than you and nilcam.I think the code is fucked up because that imput lag is always there.In sf4 if the game lags you are done... in XII the game doesn't lag but it has a very obnoxious imput lag which varies...sometimes is like 1-2 sec sometimes 30ms.That is the reason i am very pissed of they are still going with that code - i do not think that whatever thing that code is based on is any good.

As a side note for those doubting (you can just try it for yourselves) the smooth playability of ssf4 - a lot of good players practice online and the best example is Wolfkrone which at the moment i think is the best in the US.He mostly plays online - FACT

Last post on this topic - as i see it i proved my point.Those who really want to play me at kof can send a pm and challenge me at a first to 10, i only played and play 98 online on ggpo - mostly i can play east coast, a part of canada and europe fine.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 02:52:37 PM by KBlackNoah »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2011, 03:07:17 PM »
i gotta comment on somethings like liking a game and a game actually being good. just cause somebody likes a game doesnt mean its good. people might like ff1 or 2, but their shit games. others might like aof1 or 2, but both are shit. sf1? shit. savage reign? shit. world heroes? shit.

also im exagerating on some games here, whp is actually almost decent. so shit is too hard, but when you compare it to actual good games like rb2 or kof 98, its shit. people might enjoy it for the sake of variety or whatever, but again enjoying a game doersnt mean its good. everybody can enjoy kof 12 all they want, its still a shit game. i think the only shit kof thats worse than 12 is 94, and thats the first fucking kof ever. even the terrible games like kof 96 and 99 are better than 12 imo, and these games are defenitelly not good, lol.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2011, 03:37:44 PM »
That is the reason i am very pissed of they are still going with that code - i do not think that whatever thing that code is based on is any good.

I do agree that they should use something different, but since they are, why is it expect that SNKP cannot improve upon it? How come people think they are just going to use a 2 year old netcode on a game that didn't do them very well? It wouldn't be a very smart idea.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2011, 03:40:50 PM »
I don't think they are going to use the same code..i wanted to say that having XII netcode as a base for your future netcode is not good news.We'll just have to wait and see but i won't be preordering after hearing that.