Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
* st. A: She slaps. Standard anti-hop tool, and
slightly plus on block. Won't hit crouchers.
* st. B: Vice does a far-reaching kick. One of Vice's longest reaching normal, and can be used to stuff hopping early.
* cl. A: Vice elbows the opponent.
plus on block and special cancel-able.
* cl. B Vice kicks their shins. Hits low, and is special cancel-able, but is negative on block.
* cr. A:
Slightly plus on block (+1?). Use this to combo into A Mayhem or Gorefest (the command grab).
* cr. B:
Probably +2 on block. A crouching kick that hits low and is useful for any kind of mix up you want to do, and also chains into cr.A. Unfortunately it is no longer special cancel-able .
* cr. C: A very tall uppercut that is useful as an anti-air. Special cancels on block.
'''Gorefest''' - (close hcb~f + A/C)
* Command grab that scores a hard knockdown.
Likely 1 frame startup.
'''EX:''' Does more damage and can be followed up with Obscura. Overkill will only connect in the corner. Nothing else connects.