* cl. C: Combo filler. Cancels into '''Bayonet''' and Special Cancel-able. 8 frame start up and 0 on block.
* cl. D: Starts up a frame faster than cl.C. Cancels into Bayonet and Special Cancel-able. Seems to activate farther out cl.C. Does same damage as cl.C.
* cr. B: Another good poke for him and his main combo starter. Chains into itself and combos into '''Bayonet'''. Hits low. Special Cancel-able but combos into nothing without '''Bayonet''''s help. Depending on Hein's spacing, you may have to cut a cr. B or two out of your combos in order for Bayonet to hit. 5 frame start up and only -1 on block
* cr. C: Another poke. Has nice range though not as nice as the animation would suggest. Doesn't hit low. Special Cancel-able. Good to cancel into '''Rook''' or maybe even A '''
Bayonet'''. 9 frame start up and +1 on block.
* cr. D: Sweep with good range. Special Cancel-able.
* st. CD: Good range but slow start up. Special Cancel-able. You can get stuff like '''King''' or MAX '''King''' mid-screen and longer combos in the corner.
* j. CD: Works great as an air to air. Also good in pressure because it causes a lot of blockstun. If it hits, it pushes the opponent toward the corner, which is great for Hein. Only thing to watch out for is the slow start up, which is 12 frames.
* ( Throw description)
'''Bayonet''' - (f+A)
Command Normal. Combo filler. Will combo from his heavies and does enough hitstun to combo into most of his specials/supers
. Range is quite short though, so tends to whiff depending on Hein's spacing/the amount of hits you add to a combo. 10 frame start up and is even on block. If canceled into, it loses a frame of start up but becomes -2 on block .
Notation Key''' (*) = EX OK
!) = MAX OK
=Super Special Moves=
=Climax Super Special Moves=
place combo here) = (place damage amount here) (place combo description here)
'''Hein: Full Character Tutorial'''