Jump to navigation
Jump to search
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Orochi Chris (2k2UM)
1,307 bytes added
14:05, 3 December 2010
== Introduction ==
* cl. A/B/C/D are cancel-able.
*Close A chains into other light normals.
* Close C is the combo starter of choice because of it's hit-stun, links into all of his command normals.
* Close D does not combo into command normals, but it does combo into special attacks.
* Stand A/C is cancel-able/whiff cancel-able.
* Stand B has great range making it a good poke.
* Stand C goes far and does two hits, it's free cancel-able onthe first hit.
* Stand D whiffs on crouching opponents.
*cr. A/B/C are cancel-able/whiff cancel-able.
*Crouch B is chain-able.
*Crouch B comes out really fast making it an excellent poke.
*Crouch C can be used as an anti-air attack if timed right, but it can also be used to start combos.
*Crouch D is very fast and sweeps the opponent to the ground on contact.
*j.D crosses up.
*The hitbox on jump D comes ouyt really fast, can be used almost consistantly after quick short hops, good air-to-air.
*Jump B/C/D are all instant overhead (hh.B/C/D).
*CD comes out fast, cancel-able/whiff cancel-able, it also whiffs on crouching opponents unless they have a high crouching hitbox (e.g. Daimon).
*JCD is not only a good air-to-air it can be used for constant pressure during short hops.
== Throws ==
Retrieved from "
Dream Cancel Forums
The King of Fighters
KOF XIV (2016)
KOF XIII (2010)
KOF 2K2UM (2009)
KOF XII (2009)
KOF 98UM (2008)
KOF XI (2005)
KOF 2002 (2002)
Other SNK Games
SNK Heroines (2018)
Samurai Shodown VI (2005)
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum (2005)
The Last Blade 2 (1998)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 (1998)
The Last Blade (1997)
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (1997)
Art of Fighting 2 (1994)
Fatal Fury Special (1993)
About Dream Cancel Wiki