The King of Fighters '98 UMFE/Clark Still
Format for Normals section. Be sure to add bullet points for multiple moves having a property (e.g. j. B/D cross-up; st/cr. A/B/C/D are whiff/cancelable). REMOVE AFTER WRITING IN
- cl. A: same as st.A
- cl. B: Clarks fastest normal at 2f so useful when you're up close and need the speed. Chainable. Cancelable.
- cl. C: very fast at 3f and his main heavy combo normal. Good for meaties due to its long active frames. Cancelable.
- cl. D: has low invul from startup until after the active frames so it can be good for blowing up lows on a read.
- st. A: has nice priority and a decent amount of active frames so it's good for stopping hops. Chainable. Cancelable.
- st. B: a decent poke as it has good speed and priority.
- st. C: reaches really far but whiffs on most crouchers.
- st. D: hits low crouchers, has better priority than st.C and is faster but it doesn't reach as far.
- cr. A: is pretty standard. could be good for tick throws if you cancel dp+K out of it. Cancelable. Chainable.
- cr. B: your main low combo starter and a core part of his mixup and pressure game. Not cancelable but you can link his 1f command grab afterwards for a combo. Chainable.
- cr. C: has less range than his standing pokes but has a lot of active frames so it's good for meaties and comes out fairly fast, it also recovers really fast. can be used as a shorter ranged poke.
- cr. D: Fast sweep with decent range
- j. A: your main jumpin button for combos, comes out quite fast.
- j. B: a fast air to air normal, good for hitting characters straight in front of Clark.
- j. C: his most damaging air to air normal so good for max damage punishes but outclassed in other situations.
- j. D: great air to air normal that hits above clark. especially good when done with a short hop.
- st. CD: has a large hitbox that essentially creates a wall in front of clark but it has quite a lot of startup, good for whiff canceling
- j. CD: is your main jumpin normal for pressure.
Gallanting German: b/f + C (close)
Fisherman Buster: b/f + D (close)
Death Lake Driver: b/d/f + C/D (in the air)
Vulcan Punch: press A/C repeatedly
Flashing Elbow: qcf+ A/C after ($) moves
Super Arabian Burglary Backbreaker: hcf + A ($)
Rolling Cradle: hcf + C ($)
Super Argentine Backbreaker: hcf + B/D (close) ($)
Napalm Stretch: dp + A/C ($)
Frankensteiner: dp + B/D (close) ($)
Ultra Argentine Backbreaker: hcb,hcb + A/C (close)
Running Three: hcf,hcf + B/D
Napalm Strike: hcb,hcb + B/D