The King of Fighters '98 UMFE/EX Yuri
st. A = A decent ranged cancelable quick jab. Good for poking and stopping hops. Safe on block.
st. B = A quick high kick that is good for stopping hops and is okay to whiff once in a while to control that area incase opponents are jumpy. Not cancelable.
cl. B = A toe stomp that is cancelable. You have to be very close for those move to active, so if the spacing isn't correct, a standing B might come out.
st. C = A cancelable fast hook punch. Good for ending blockstrings with because of the pushback or to catch mashers in the corner.
cl. C = Kinda funny looking uppercut that is cancelable. Not safe on block.
st. D = Good for zoning against jumpings, but has bad recovery. Thank goodness that it has decent pushback on block but it can be punished by fast starting supers if its done close enough. Not cancelable.
cl. D = Knee to the midsection. Cancelable to specials and supers. More safe and useful than cl. C
cr. A = Fast, cancelable and safe on block as her st. A.
cr. B = A good low, fast kick that is cancelable and has good recovery.
cr. C = a fast starting uppercut that is cancelable and is good for anti-airing normal jumps
cr. D = a cancelable sweep that has bad recovery with decent range.
j. A = Good for jumping in with but has poor damage. The neutral jump version is a short ranged elbow hook.
j. B = Good for jump-ins, and also has a big enough hitbox to be used as an instant overhead, if jumping away with. The neutral version is a low, and close ranged bottom of her sneaker kick.
j. C = A strong hammer looking jumping punch. It can be performed fairly deep and is good for jumping in, and starting combos with. The neutral version is a double palmed attack that has limited range.
j. D = It can crossup, hits deep and has a decent sized hitbox. The neutral version is a great jumping side kick that is active for a while, which is great to be used defensively.
Oni Harite: close b/f + C
Silent Nage: close b/f + D
Tsubame Otoshi: mid air close b/d/f + D
En Yoku: F + B
- works as an overhead. Can't be cancelled after a normal
Saiha: qcb + A/C
- reflects projectiles and also could be used as an anti air. It could be used also in combos, the A version after light or heavy attacks and the C version only after heavy attacks
Raiouken: (in the air) qcf + A/C
- now only works in the air, and could hit OTG
Ko Ou Ken: qcf + A/C
- speed varies according to the button used, A version is slower while c version is faster. Both versions only could be comboed after heavy attacks
Hyakuretsu Binta: hcb + B/D
- a running command grab
Haoh Shou Kou Ken: f, hcf + A/C
- A version of Hao Sho Ko Ken is slower than C version, but can be comboed, even though the timing is a little tricky, it will be a better option to use the other 2 DM
Hien Hou'ou Kyaku: qcf, hcb + B/D
- After the SDM version of the Hien Hou'ou Kyaku, you can add a Raiouken
Shin! Chou Upper: qcf, qcf + A/C
- If your opponent is a little too far while you execute the Shin! Chou Upper while a combo, there is the risk that only the first or second hit connect, doing little damage.
- cr. B x 2, cr. A, qcb + A
- a very easy to confirm knockdown combo starting from a low attack. You can subsitute the cr. A, for a st. A if you like. You can also switch out the qcb + A for a qcb + B/D running grab on block, for a blockstring mixup.
- j. C/D, cl.C/D, qcb + A/C
- good damage option from a jump-in, then knocksdown. On block, cl.D confirm can guard rolled, which will leave you open for punishment if you follow through with the qcb + C.
- j. C/D, cl. C/D, qcf + C
- not a safe combo to do on block, plus it doesn't knock down.
- (j. C/D), cr.b, cr. a XX qcf, hcb + K
- sometimes the super can misfire into a hcb + K if not done accurately
- cr.b, cr./st. a XX qcf, qcf + P
- great damage from a low attack, more than the qcf, hcb + K combo. jump-in starters will make the super whiff
- (j. C/D), cr. c, XX qcf, hcb + K
- if you can confirm the cr.c without the jump-in, go for it.
- (j. C/D), cl. C/D XX f, hcf + A
- since the A version has faster start up than the C version, it can connect after the close C or D. This combo
2 Levels in Advanced & Extra Mode
- (j. C/D), cr.b, cr. a XX qcf, hcb + B+D
- you can had a neutral hop qcf + B for an extra OTG hit.
- cr.b, cr./st. a XX qcf, qcf + A+C
- massive damage, almost 50% health.
- j.C/D, cr. a XX qcf, qcf + A+C
- the super will connect after the single cr. a, and lands more damage from the crouching b, and a combo.