- cl. A/B/D are cancel-able. cl. A/B aren't fast enough to combo with a canceled move however.
- cl. A/B can chain into itself. A can go up to 3 times, whereas B can only be used twice, since the move itself hits for 2 hits.
- cl. D is the only move that changes if Mizuchi is actually close or not. This move hits twice and is the start to
- cl. C is a relatively slow move.
- st. A/B/D are cancel-able. cl. A/B aren't fast enough to combo with a canceled move however.
- st. C is a relatively slow move.
- cr. A/C are cancel-able. cr. C is the best way to cancel a crouching move into a special.
- cr. A/B can chain into itself.
- cr. D can only be canceled with AC Tactical Step.
- j.D has the best range for a jumping attack.
Blowback Attack Pressing the E button while blocking will allow Mizuchi to do counter with A GLOWING CHEST ATTACK!!! Then he will then tag out.
Nocturnal Paradise: b/f + CD
- Can be broken. Normal knockdown. In the corner, Mizuchi can combo with a Ontai (in the air qcf + A/C), which has to be buffered using the Tiger Knee method.
Mizuchi has no Command Moves.
Seiyaku: D, dp + D
- Upon an attack with D, Mizuchi does a flashing kick similar to Rugal's dp + B/D. Mizuchi's kick doesn't go airborne though.
Kaijo: hcb,f + A/C
- Mizuchi throws out a ninja star-like projectile. If the opponent gets hit by this, it expands into a big star and does multiple hits. This move allows Mizuchi to dash in and extend a combo. The only downside to this is that it can be ducked, and completely walked under by a few characters.
Rei: hcb,f + B/D
- Mizuchi does a pulse attack from his chest. This move knocks down the opponent. If used in a juggle, the move makes the opponent fly farther across the screen.
Ken Imi: dp + A/C
- Mizuchi grabs the opponent and launches them in the air with some energy. This is his best way to juggle the opponent.
Katakenawa: hcb + A/B/C/D
- This is the annoying move most people who've fought Mizuchi know about. It's a beam that shoots upward from the ground, and the beam can be shot from 4 different areas on the screen.
Ontai: (in the air) qcf + A/C
- This is similar to Mizuchi's Rei attack, but its airborne. This move can combo from Mizuchi's throw in the corner, as well as some other moves.
Ookami: (close) hcb, hcb + A/C
- This move is similar to his DM in 97 and in 98UM. It has high priority.
Kon: qcf, qcf + A/C (when meter stock is at level 2)
- Mizuchi's second super is the exact same one as in 97/98UM except its not as awesome looking. This move still hits the opponent pretty much from anywhere and at any time, so its good to keep it handy. Off of dp + A/C, this move can be done to combo as well.
Mizuchi has no A/D Assaults.
- The goal with Mizuchi is to zone like crazy. If the opponent gets past all of the tricks available, make them fear the command throw, or even the regular throw. Pretty much anything you do up close will fly the opponent back to the other side of the screen, so Mizuchi can get back to doing what he does best: Boss Style Zoning.
- Block strings to use are:
- crouching b, crouching b, standing b
- standing b, crouching b, standing b
- standing b, standing b
- crouching c, hcb,f + A/C
- cl.D, dp + A/C, hcb + A, hcb + B, hcb + C, hcb + D
- [cl.D, hcb,f + A/C, dash] * N
- (in the corner), throw, (air) qcf + A/C
- cr.C, qcf, qcf + A/C, hcb + D
(more to be updated)