NeoGeo Battle Coliseum
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum is a crossover 2-on-2 fighting game by SNK Playmore that consists of 39 playable characters (41 if you count the last boss Goodman, and the CPU only Shishioh/Red King Lion), but don't take the word "cross-over" lightly because this game is literally a bonafide mash-up with characters spanning from well known SNK universes like The King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, and Samurai Shodown, all the way to series you might have never heard of such as Aggressors of Dark Kombat and World Heroes.
It's available for PS2, and now Xbox 360 for 800 MS points on the Marketplace (as of June 9, 2010).
A = Light Punch
B = Light Kick
C = High Punch
D = High Kick
E = Tag
- Taunt - Start Button
- Frontstep/Dash - f,f (Hold to run)
- Backstep/Back Dash - b,b
- Super Jump - db/d/df + ub/u/uf
- Just Defend - Block an attack at the last moment.
- Fallbreaker/Break Fall - A+B just before hitting the ground.
- Throw Escape - C+D when grabbed.
- Tactical Step - A+B (costs half a stock).
- AC Tactical Step - A+B when an attack connects (costs 1 stock).
- Guard Cancel Front Step - f,f while blocking an attack (costs half a stock).
- Just Defense Front Step - f,f while Just Defending an attack (costs a quarter of a stock).
- Double Assault - qcf+E ("D-Assault OK" must appear above your stock gauge before you can activate a Double Assault).
- Guard Cancel Tag Attack - E during block (costs 1 stock).
up (u) | (ub) up left - 7 8 9 - up right (uf) (b) left - 4 5 6 - right (f) (db) down left - 1 2 3 - down right (df) | down (d)
j. - Jump/jumping - Press up-back/up/up-forward.
sj. - Super-jump - Tap down-back/down/down-forward, then quickly press up-back/up/up-forward.
cl. - Close
cr. - Crouch
st. - Stand
bb. - Backdash
ff. - hop forward
ff. hold - run
Ultimate Juggles are specific moves that allow you to juggle the opponent at any point their feet are off the ground, be it from a reset situation, a cancelable anti-air, a sweep, etc. Not all characters have an Ultimate Juggle. Here's a list of all of the characters and their Ultimate Juggle move(s):
|Asura||C, Rojeref (Belphegor), B Natas (Satan)|
|Cyber Woo||Laser Gattling|
|Hanzo||A Kouryu Ha, A Iga Ninja Okugi Banten Senkoujin|
|Haohmaru||Ougi Shippu Kogetsu Zan|
|Hotaru Futaba||Soushou Tenrenge (2nd turn)|
|Jin Chonsu||Tenji Ken|
|K'||Minute Spike (aerial)|
|Kim Kaphwan||Kuu Sajin, Hou'ou Kyaku [air]|
|Kisarah Westfield||Snapping Stamp Kick, Hearty Brandisher Type A, Jealousy Bomber|
|Kyo Kusanagi||A 100 Shiki: Oniyaki|
|Lee Pai Long||Shinkuu Kuuten Tsume|
|Mai Shiranui||Kuuchuu Gekka Botan|
|Marco Rossi||Metal Slug Attack, Metal Slug Back Attack|
|Mars People||Tungus Incident|
|Moriya Minakata||Kassatsu Izayoi Gekka|
|Robert Garcia||Ura Ken, Kuzuryu Sen|
|Shermie||Thunder Leg Lariat|
|Terry Bogard||B Power Dunk (2nd hit)|
|Tung Fu Rue||Ressen Kyaku EX|
|Yuki||Beast Buster (power up), Submarine Screw (power up), Lightning Fist (power up)|
Fatal Fury Series
Art of Fighting Series
Samurai Showdown Series
Last Blade Series
World Heroes Series
Aggressors of Dark Kombat
King of the Monsters 2
Metal Slug series
Savage Reign Series