Difference between revisions of "SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy/Shermie"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Miss XMiss X is arguably one of the strongest characters to partner Shermie with. Miss X is already a strong character to begin with because of her tools, and you gain access to two of the most powerful SP items in the game when you pair these two together.
YuriYou can't go wrong with Yuri. Her SP is also helpful in tough situations because it will give you some meter back in case you whiff too many special moves, and the damage buff makes Shermie a huge threat since she can do tons of damage with a well placed dash attack or IAD j.H.
Revision as of 00:37, 13 August 2019
- 1 Profile
- 2 Gameplan
- 3 Normal Moves
- 4 Universal Mechanics
- 5 Special Moves
- 6 Dream Finish
- 7 Combos
- 8 Videos
- 9 Costumes
- 10 External Links
A French fashion designer who also plays keyboard in a band on the side. She doesn't have any martial arts training, but her natural acrobatic throwing skills make her a formidable fighter. Quite the flirt, she will often tease or try to provoke her opponents in the middle of a fight.
Close H: Close H is the move that you want to end your blockstrings with, as Shermie's options after 5LLL are unsafe unless you have an item. After a blocked close H, you can do microdash 5S to get a grab, 6S which beats mashing, or her dash attack which will hit your opponent if they try to jump. You can also reset your pressure by jumping back and doing IAD j.H.
Far H: Shermie’s Far Heavy hits at a high angle and comes out fast, making it great for dealing with aerial approaches. On hit it can be cancelled into her 6S which can lead into her one of her Dream Finishers.
Shermie’s Dash Attack: Shermie's dash attack is arguably her best move. It's her highest damaging starter for combos on the ground, can hit the opponent out of their jump startup, and is hard to deal with when spaced properly. It also serves as a strong option at round start and can lead into nearly a 50% combo.
- Miss X - Miss X is arguably one of the strongest characters to partner Shermie with. Miss X is already a strong character to begin with because of her tools, and you gain access to two of the most powerful SP items in the game when you pair these two together.
- Yuri - You can't go wrong with Yuri. Her SP is also helpful in tough situations because it will give you some meter back in case you whiff too many special moves, and the damage buff makes Shermie a huge threat since she can do tons of damage with a well placed dash attack or IAD j.H.
5S - Shermie Spiral
- Shermie reaches out to grab her opponent, and if she grabs them, they get slammed into the ground. This is a notable move for her in that it depletes SP from the opponent like a normal grab -- about 1 and ½ bars. From here, you can opt to take your 120 damage and your oki, or...
- Shermie Cute
- ...you can follow up with this, which brings your damage up to 182, while giving up your standard oki options. As the Shermie Spiral is a standard command grab, it can’t be blocked. This followup also serves as a combo starter with items that OTG, which include the following: the Hurricane, Mine, Springboard, Time Bomb, and the Wrecking Ball.
- The properties of this version of the Shermie Spiral seem to be exactly the same as the normal version, save for the throw coming out faster. The damage is the same, too. This also drains your opponent’s SP like the normal version by two bars.
- * The Shermie Cute follow up is precisely the same as the normal version of the move, so you have the same choice to make on whether or not you want oki.
SP cost: The Shermie Spiral costs 1 bar; the Shermie Cute follow up costs ¼ th a bar.
2S - F-Captured
- Shermie leans in and if she is physically attacked, even with supers, she’ll counter by nailing the opponent with a nasty looking back suplex. Noteworthy that you can combo into her supers from this. 130 damage. SP cost: 1 bar.
- The EX version of the F-Captured is the same as the standard version, with more damage. 150 damage.
6S; useable in air with 5S - Shermie Plunge
- After a dash toward the opponent, Shermie flips over them and hits them with a Stunner. This is the only special throw of Shermie’s besides F-Captured that can combo into either of her supers. As it’s a strike based throw, it can be blocked and punished. It is notable, though, that this is one of two special moves she has that can catch in a juggle more than once, though an item is needed to do it. 120 damage. SP cost: 1 bar.
- The EX Plunge is faster and does more damage, plus the animation on the Stunner is much more extravagant for extra points. Like the regular version, it’s blockable, and is much more punishable if it is, since Shermie slides forward quite far. 140 damage.
4S - Shermie Whip
- Shermie flips back to hook her opponent with her legs, slamming them down before she lifts them to toss them back with a release suplex. Much like some other moves, this one will miss a normally jumping opponent, but if they’re already in hitstun or in a juggle state, they’ll get snatched in. Like the Shermie Plunge, this one can catch an opponent in a juggle more than once, but an item is needed to do it. 162 damage. SP cost: 1 bar.
- The EX version of this has faster startup and also has some startup invulnerability, so you can use this to counter some things the opponent might do. 190 damage.
Inazuma Leg Lariat
- Shermie jumps forward with a flying knee. It’s one hit, and if it’s blocked, you’re going to get hurt, but you shouldn’t need to worry too much, as you can combo into it rather easily. 350 damage. SP cost: 4 bars.
- Shermie’s command grab super. The grab is pretty quick, and like with the Leg Lariat, you can combo into it. Unlike with the Leg Lariat, though, you can’t grab someone up who’s in a juggle state or anything; you need to hit the Plunge or the F-Captured first. You can go into it from those. 350 damage. SP cost: 4 bars.
For information on combo notation, please refer to this page.
1: j.H, L,cl.H, 66H, IAD.L, 66H, IAD.H, 66H, 6S xx 2D (474 damage)
2: j.H, L,L,H, 66H, IAD.H, 66H, IAD.L, 66H, cl.H, jc, j.S xx 5D (485 damage)
3: j.H, L,L,H, 66H, IAD.L, 66H, IAD.H, 66H, cl.H, 66H, 6S xx 2D (498 damage)
j.H, cl.H, jc, IAD.H, 66H, IAD.L, 66H, j.S xx 2D (528 damage)
L,cl.H, jc.L, 66H, dash, IAD.H, 66H, dash, far.H~6S xx 2D (451 damage)