Reverse Skinner - [[image:bk.gif]]/[[image:fd.gif]] + [[image:c.gif]]
Double-rev. Skinner - [[image:bk.gif]]/[[image:fd.gif]] + [[image:d.gif]]
* j. A has a rather sharp downward angle which can be good to use next to his j.C because it start quicker.
* j. B is had a very good horizontal range which is good for air-to-air attacks, and stopping incoming hop pressure if used jumping neutral, or jumping away. Be careful because it whiffs on crouching opponents.
* j. C is a very deep jump-in which will always hit crouching opponents, no matter if they are using a normal attack that can be used as anti-air against certain jumping attacks. It is also fairly hard to anti-air against as well on wake up. Use it to fully utilize his annoying high/low mixup game on a fallen opponent, or to pressure at close range next to his cr.B. It's a little weak as an air-to-air normal, so use j.B for that purpose.
* j. D can be used as an air-to-air attack during certain ranges, and as a good jump-in, but it may miss on crouching opponents if performed too early.
* j.CD comes out rather quick, and has a good downward angle which is good for jump-in and hyper hops. It whiffs on crouching opponents though.
==Throws==Reverse Skinner - f/b + C
Double-reverse Skinner - f/b + D
Dream Blast - f + A, A
Thunder Axe Shadow Reaper - f + B
Lily Breaker - in air, b + B
Fireball - dp + A/C
* Super cancellable
Dark Thrust - qcf + A/C
* Ground fireball
Deadly Flower - qcb + A/C
* Can be used up to 3 times in a row
Dark Crescent Slice - hcb + B/D
* Command grab
Scum Gale - close, hcb, f + A/C
Maiden Masher - qcf hcb + A/C
> Wolf Bloom - During Maiden masher, qcf x 4 + AC
Flame Comber - qcf x 2 + B/D
==Super Desperation Move==
Maiden Masher - qcf hcb + AC
Flame Disentangle - qcb hcf + AC
Discuss at [http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=431.0 Dream Cancel]
== Videos ==
Iori Master Class