The King of Fighters 2002 UM/Kasumi Todoh
- cl.A/B/C/D are cancellable
- cl.A chains into other lights.
- cl.C/D do enough hit-stun to start BnB's.
- cl.C stays out for good bit and has a lot of priority.
- Far C is whiff cancellable
- Far B and D are great pokes, Far D has more range.
- cr.A/B are chainable.
- cr.A/C/D are whiff cancellable.
- cr.D can be used in blockstrings.
- sh.B makes a good meaty attack.
- j.D is cancellable.
- j.D is also a meaty jump-in, it also crosses up too.
- Stand CD has okay range but comes out fast, whiff cancellable.
- Jump CD comes out really fast, great air-to-air especially during a super jump, cancellable.
Maki Age - b/f+C
- Kasumi grabs them then hits them in the face with her palm, regular throw.
- Can be broken
- Regular knockdown
Aiki Age - b/f+D
- A simple over the shoulder throw, after the throw you can run up and use Kasane Ate.
- Can be broken
- Reverse knockdown
Hiji Ate - f+A
- Kasumi moves forward and does a sideways chop for two hits, this command move is great because it does just about everything, when used by itself it's an overhead attack, however since you can't cancel it on it's own you can use it to string into BC activation then continue from there, when used after her stand C/D it links to her Senkou Sagashi rekkas, Kasane Ate, Hakuzan Toh, Tatsumaki Souda, using it after stand C/D can be used to start very powerful BC combos, if used on guard Kasumi is pushed back on the second hit, as mentioned before this move does two hits which is cancellable when canceled into, the second hit will push her back just like the guarded version so you have to cancel it as soon as it hits, their is still a slight push back on the second hit but Kasane Ate takes good advantage of that.
- Free Cancellable on both hits if canceled into.
- Overhead Attack on both hits when used alone.
- Combos into: Senkou Sagashi rekkas, Kasane Ate, Hakuzan Toh, Tatsumaki Souda
- Second hit pushes back making Kasane Ate a great follow-up attack.
- When used in combos it can set-up strong blockstrings with her Senkou Sagashi rekkas.
Kasane Ate - qcf+A/C
Air Kasane Ate - qcf+A/C in Air
Hakuzan Toh - qcb+B/D
Messhin Mutoh - hcf+B
Sassho Inshuu - hcf+D
Hanshin Morote Gaeshi - d,d+B/D
Tatsumaki Souda - hcb f+A/C close
Senkou Sagashi - qcb+P x3
Shingan Kuzu Otoshi - qcf hcb+A/C
Chou Kasane Ate - qcfx2+A/C
Super Desperation Moves
Shingan Kuzu Otoshi - qcf hcb+AC
Sousei Kasane Ate Ryuukasumi - qcfx2+AC
- cr.B, cr.A, qcb+P x3
- cl.C/D, f+A, qcb+P x3/hcb f+A~st/j.X
- (Corner) hcb f+P, (SC) qcfx2+C
- hcb f+P, Far C/CD, qcfx2+AC
- (Corner, CH) qcf+P, Far D
- (Corner, CH) backdash qcf+P, qcb+D (1), (SC) qcfx2+C
- qcb+D, Far D, (BC) qcfx2+AC
- cl.C, f+A (BC)
┗ (Mid-screen) st.C, f+A, hcb f+C (3), (BC) qcb+P (1), (BC) qcb+K (1), (SC) qcfx2+C
┗ (Corner) st.C, f+A, hcb f+C (3), (BC) qcb+P (2), (BC) qcb+K (1), (SC) qcfx2+C
┗ (HSDM, Mid-Corner) st.C, f+A, hcb f+C (3), (BC) qcb+P (2), (BC) qcb+B, qcfx2+AC
- f+A (1), (BC), cr.B, cr.A, qcb+P (1), (BC) qcb+K (1), (SC) qcfx2+P
- f+A (1), (BC), cr.B, cr.A, qcb+P (1), (BC) qcb+B, qcfx2+AC
お父さん~!, HSDM Set-ups
cl.A - 5F (+3F)
cl.B - 8F (-5F)
cl.C - 5F (+2F)
cl.D - 10F (-2F)
st.A - 5F (+1F)
st.B - 14F (-3F)
st.C - 12F (-13F)
st.D - 13F (-6F)
CD - 13F (-3F)
cr.A - 5F (-3F)
cr.B - 4F (-2F)
cr.C - 9F (-11F)
cr.D - 7F (-2F)
Hiji Ate (f+A)
-  - 18F
-  - 26F (-5F)
Hiji Ate (f+A) Cancelled - 15F (-5F)→Guard
Tatsumaki Souda (hcb f+P) - 4F (No Guard)
- weak - 4F
- strong - 7F
Kasane Ate (qcf+A) - 18F (+2F～+7F)
Kasane Ate (qcf+C) - 19F(+0F～+4F)
Hakuzan Toh (qcb+B)
-  - 13F (-9F)
-  - 18F (-4F)
Hakuzan Toh (qcb+D)
-  - 15F (-16F)
-  - 21F (-10F)
Senkou Sagashi (qcb+P x3)
-  - 10F (-6F)→Guard
↑ GCAB - (Guard-13F)
↑ BC 13F (Guard-4F)
-  - (-17F)
- [Last Kick] - (-7F)
Chou Kasane Ate (qcfx2+A) - 16F (-34F)[All Guard]
Chou Kasane Ate (qcfx2+C) - ?F(-24F)[All Guard]
↑Start-up is higher than 37 frames
Sousei Kasane Ate Ryuukasumi (qcfx2+AC) - 22F (-59F)→[All Guard]