The King of Fighters 2002 UM/Kasumi Todoh
- cl.A/B/C/D are cancellable
- cl.A chains into other lights.
- cl.C/D do enough hit-stun to start BnB's.
- cl.C stays out for good bit and has a lot of priority.
- Far C is whiff cancellable
- Far B and D are great pokes, Far D has more range.
- cr.A/B are chainable.
- cr.A/C/D are whiff cancellable.
- cr.D can be used in blockstrings.
- sh.B makes a good meaty attack.
- j.D is cancellable.
- j.D is also a meaty jump-in, it also crosses up too.
- Stand CD has okay range but comes out fast, whiff cancellable.
- Jump CD comes out really fast, great air-to-air especially during a super jump, cancellable.
Maki Age - b/f+C
- Kasumi grabs them then hits them in the face with her palm, regular throw.
- Can be broken
- Regular knockdown
Aiki Age - b/f+D
- A simple over the shoulder throw, after the throw you can run up and use Kasane Ate.
- Can be broken
- Reverse knockdown
Hiji Ate - f+A
- Kasumi moves forward and does a sideways chop for two hits, this command move is great because it does just about everything, when used by itself it's an overhead attack, however since you can't cancel it on it's own you can use it to string into BC activation then continue from there, when used after her stand C/D it links to her Senkou Sagashi rekkas, Kasane Ate, Hakuzan Toh, Tatsumaki Souda, using it after stand C/D can be used to start very powerful BC combos, if used on guard Kasumi is pushed back on the second hit, as mentioned before this move does two hits which is cancellable when canceled into, the second hit will push her back just like the guarded version so you have to cancel it as soon as it hits, their is still a slight push back on the second hit but Kasane Ate takes good advantage of that.
- Free Cancellable on both hits if canceled into.
- Overhead Attack on both hits when used alone.
- Combos into: Senkou Sagashi rekkas, Kasane Ate, Hakuzan Toh, Tatsumaki Souda
- Second hit pushes back making Kasane Ate a great follow-up attack.
- When used in combos it can set-up strong blockstrings with her Senkou Sagashi rekkas.
Kasane Ate - qcf+A/C
- Kasumi makes a short wave of energy to hit the opponent, zones out the opponents projectiles, if you are too close to the opponent the enery wave will whiff because the hitbox is mostly in the middle rather than the front or last part, when used up close to challenge laggy moves it will win the trade and their is a small bit of invincibility towards the end of the move, either version works very well after her two hit Hiji Ate command normal, will juggle the opponent on counter hit which you can then use stand CD or any of her other normals to finish the combo, both versions can be used constant success if you get the timing down right, builds a lot of meter moreso on guard than on it's own.
- Combos from: Hiji Ate command normals (two hits).
- Combos into: Stand or Far Normals when used on counter hit.
- Nullifies the opponents projectiles.
- The middle part of Kasumi's hitbox is invincible towards the end.
- Juggles the opponent on counter hit.
- Builds a lot of meter
Air Kasane Ate - qcf+A/C in Air
- Kasumi makes a short wave of energy to hit the opponent in the air, knocks the opponent down on contact, much like the ground version it juggles the opponent on counter hit, can be used during her backdash, can also be used during a tiger knee short hop to use it really low near the ground, can be combo'd from her jump D.
- Can be used during her backdash, can also be used during a short hop by doing the tiger knee motion.
- Combos from: jump D
- Combos into: Hakuzan Toh on counter hit.
Hakuzan Toh - qcb+B/D
- Kasumi uses her left hand to do a palm attack that launches the opponent high into the air, weak version makes her stand and place then do the palm strike while the strong version makes her step forward then do it, has auto-guard so it will override most if not all moves that challenge it, however moves that are overheads are likely to win the trade, beats jump-ins quiet easily because the first will bypass the jump attack then the second hit will launch them into the air, and it works quite well after her Tatsumaki Souda, super cancellable on both hits, Chou Kasane Ate works as a good follow-up after the first hit but the strong version only works in the corner because of it's prolonged start-up.
- Super Cancellable on both hits.
- Combos from: Hiji Ate, Tatsumaki Souda.
- Combos into: Chou Kasane Ate, weak version works midscreen, while the strong version works in the corner only.
Messhin Mutoh - hcf+B
- Kasumi raises her right hand into the air and puts her left hand at her side, if attacked while she is in this pose she will grab the opponent then flip them over her shoulder, counters jump-ins and regular normals and special attacks, this move does not counter DM's or low hitting attacks, she is vulnerable to throws/projectiles/DM's while she is in this pose.
- Counters high/mid attacks
- Doesn't counter DM's or low hitting attacks.
- Vulnerable to throws, projectiles, and DM's.
Sassho Inshuu - hcf+D
- Kasumi raises both her hands and if she is attacked while doing this she will parry the attack then kick the opponent in the gut knocking them down, counter normals that hit mid and low, just like the former this move will not counter DM's but it also willnot counter special attacks, she is vulnerable to throws/projectiles/DM's while she is in this pose.
- Counters mid/low attacks
- Doesn't counter DM's, low hitting attacks, and special attacks.
- Vulnerable to throws, projectiles, and DM's.
Hanshin Morote Gaeshi - d,d+B/D
- Kasumi crouches to the ground with her hands up, if the opponent attacks her while she is in this pose she will flip them over her shoulder, counters normals than hit low but not much else, works pretty well against opponents that love to start combos from crouch normals, Kasumi is vulnerable to just about everything besides crouch normals in this mode.
- Counters low hitting attacks.
- Vulnerable to everything besides what she can counter.
- Doesn't counter anything but low hitting attacks.
Tatsumaki Souda - hcb f+A/C close
- Kasumi does two chops then she spin and does two more hits that launch the opponent into the air, the strong version makes her do two chops then a sweep to another hit that launches the opponent into the air, really really good move, their is absolutely no whiff animation what so ever, since it has command grab properties it can't be guarded when you use it up close, works well after strong normals and her Hiji Ate command normal after one or two hits, this move launches the opponent into the air, you have two options to follow-up with, one of the options is to just finish the combo up with her stand CD, or if you have the meter you can use a far strong normal (like Far C since it's cancelable) to reset the opponents body which is when you can easily throw out her HSDM to complete destroy them, take note the Far C (and infact her stand CD as well) is required if you wish to use the HSDM as a combo ender because they reset the opponents body to prevent them from safe rolling to evade the in coming HSDM, Hakuzan Toh can also help set-up the HSDM because it launches them higher into giving them no saving grace at all and to eat the whole HSDM, this move is also super cancellable on every hit but weak Chou Kasane Ate seems to work just fine after the launch, if you want to super cancel you may want to stick to BC combos unless think it will finish them off.
- Grab Properties
- Super Cancellable on any hit.
- Puts the opponent in a juggles state.
- Combos from: Strong normals, Hiji Ate
- Combos into: strong far or close normals, st./j.CD's Hakuzan Toh, Chou Kasane Ate, and HSDM Sousei Kasane Ate Ryuukasumi after close/far C/CD reset or Hakuzan Toh launcher.
Senkou Sagashi - qcb+P x3
- Kasumi does a series of attacks that ends with her kicking the opponent in the stomach, the first rekka occurs as soon as you press qcb+P which is when she steps forward to do a horizontal chop then an upward palm strike (two hits), pressing qcb+P again after the first rekka will make her do the second rekka where she does a downward chop attack (one hit), pressing qcb+P again will make do the last rekka where she does a thrust kick with her left leg knocking the opponent to the ground (one hit), another really good, this move wails on the opponents guard like no tommorow but the best part is if you do as all three rekkas the last hit pushes her back making it really safe to use in succession making a really powerful move for blockstrings, this move gets most of it's use in BC combos but that will be explained later on.
- Three part rekka attack.
- Blockstring attack.
- Eats away at the opponents guard very quickly.
- Combos from: strong normals and Hiji Ate.
- Combos into: Keeps her close enough to get a crouch D in, most of the time the opponent won't react fast enough to punish accordingly so while it's a good idea it's not always to go for it.
Shingan Kuzu Otoshi - qcf hcb+A/C
- Kasumi holds up both of her hands and if she is attacked she will flip the opponent over her shoulder and onto the ground then punch them in the back of the head, their is no DM flash for this move except when the counter is successful, upon activation this move will use up meter to you have to time it or you'll waste meter, the unique thing about this counter is that if the opponent rolls past her while she still has her hands up and they attack she will still counter them, she is still vulnerable to a few things but she can counter low/mid hitting normals/commands/special attacks/DM's/SDM's/ and some HSDM's as well, comboing into it is never suggested because of hit-stun.
- Counters low/mid hitting normals/commands/special attacks/DM's/SDM's/HSDM's.
- Vulnerable to throws, projectiles, and jumping overhead attacks.
Chou Kasane Ate - qcfx2+A/C
- Kasumi puts her hands behind her head then flings them forward letting out a large Kasane Ate, the weak version comes out instantly and goes half-screen to knock the opponent down, up certain circumstances the weak version won't knock the opponent down but it usually depends on how close you are and where you activate the DM, the strong version has a longer start-up and goes full-screen but doesn't knock the opponent down at all, the strong version is also really un-safe to use from half-screen or close because the recovery is really poor, this works as a good combo ender whether it's after Hiji Ate (a little unsafe), or Hakuzan Toh/Tatsumaki Souda (suggested combo ender, super canceled or not), it also has it's far share of options in BC mode but will be explained later on.
- Combos from: Hakuzan Toh and Tatsumaki Souda super canceled or not, weak version combos from Hiji Ate two hits.
Super Desperation Moves
Shingan Kuzu Otoshi - qcf hcb+AC
Sousei Kasane Ate Ryuukasumi - qcfx2+AC
- cr.B, cr.A, qcb+P x3
- cl.C/D, f+A, qcb+P x3/hcb f+A~st/j.X
- (Corner) hcb f+P, (SC) qcfx2+C
- hcb f+P, Far C/CD, qcfx2+AC
- (Corner, CH) qcf+P, Far D
- (Corner, CH) backdash qcf+P, qcb+D (1), (SC) qcfx2+C
- qcb+D, Far D, (BC) qcfx2+AC
- cl.C, f+A (BC)
┗ (Mid-screen) st.C, f+A, hcb f+C (3), (BC) qcb+P (1), (BC) qcb+K (1), (SC) qcfx2+C
┗ (Corner) st.C, f+A, hcb f+C (3), (BC) qcb+P (2), (BC) qcb+K (1), (SC) qcfx2+C
┗ (HSDM, Mid-Corner) st.C, f+A, hcb f+C (3), (BC) qcb+P (2), (BC) qcb+B, qcfx2+AC
- f+A (1), (BC), cr.B, cr.A, qcb+P (1), (BC) qcb+K (1), (SC) qcfx2+P
- f+A (1), (BC), cr.B, cr.A, qcb+P (1), (BC) qcb+B, qcfx2+AC
お父さん~!, HSDM Set-ups
cl.A - 5F (+3F)
cl.B - 8F (-5F)
cl.C - 5F (+2F)
cl.D - 10F (-2F)
st.A - 5F (+1F)
st.B - 14F (-3F)
st.C - 12F (-13F)
st.D - 13F (-6F)
CD - 13F (-3F)
cr.A - 5F (-3F)
cr.B - 4F (-2F)
cr.C - 9F (-11F)
cr.D - 7F (-2F)
Hiji Ate (f+A)
-  - 18F
-  - 26F (-5F)
Hiji Ate (f+A) Cancelled - 15F (-5F)→Guard
Tatsumaki Souda (hcb f+P) - 4F (No Guard)
- weak - 4F
- strong - 7F
Kasane Ate (qcf+A) - 18F (+2F～+7F)
Kasane Ate (qcf+C) - 19F(+0F～+4F)
Hakuzan Toh (qcb+B)
-  - 13F (-9F)
-  - 18F (-4F)
Hakuzan Toh (qcb+D)
-  - 15F (-16F)
-  - 21F (-10F)
Senkou Sagashi (qcb+P x3)
-  - 10F (-6F)→Guard
↑ GCAB - (Guard-13F)
↑ BC 13F (Guard-4F)
-  - (-17F)
- [Last Kick] - (-7F)
Chou Kasane Ate (qcfx2+A) - 16F (-34F)[All Guard]
Chou Kasane Ate (qcfx2+C) - ?F(-24F)[All Guard]
↑Start-up is higher than 37 frames
Sousei Kasane Ate Ryuukasumi (qcfx2+AC) - 22F (-59F)→[All Guard]