The King of Fighters 2002 UM/Li Xiangfei
- cl.A/B/C/D are cancellable
- cl.B cancels into cl.A
- s.A is a two hit chop that is special and whiff cancelable
- s.B and s.D are Xianfei's best spacing pokes
- cr.A/B chain into lights
- cr.A is cancellable
- cr.C is special and whiff cancellable
- j.B is her best/only crossup tool. great downward hitbox, combos into cl.C
- j.CD is her best air to air move as it is fairly quick.
Kadoma - (b/f + C) close
Ryokuchi Kouen - (b/f + D) close
Sou Shouda - f + A: Xiangfei throws both fists at the opponent. Does decent guard damage. Cancellable within combos only.
Kyuupo Gosentai - f + B: starts up like f+A, but she twists and throws a kick that hits low.
Fukupo Gosentai - df + D: looks like a sweep, but just hits low with no knockdown. Pushes Xiangfei back a bit even on hit. Works as a spacing tool for qcf+k throws
- Nanpa - qcf + A/C: Xiangfei creates a sphere of power in front of her which on hit causes an air juggle and soft knockdown. The A version can be comboed from cl.C/D, but only allows a light as a follow up for a reset potential. C version advances her further and you can follow up with dp+B
- Zen Chuoh- qcf + B: Xiangfei rolls toward the opponent and lands an unblockable throw. Opponents cannot be thrown from block or hit stun.
┗Kanku: Zen Chuoh - qcf + B: as a follow up she grabs the opponent in the air and causes a hard knockdown
- Zen Chuoh Shin Saiha - qcf + D: same as qcf+B except she throws the opponent behind her with a soft knockdown and no follow up needed. Great for cornering opponent.
- Tenpohzan - dp + B/D: two hit dp move with ok invulnerability as reversal. C version protects more vertical space.
Ei Sake (Tai Kuuchuu Kogeki) - A + u: counter attack move
Ei Sake (Tai Tachi Kougeki) - A + f: counter attack move
Ei Sake (Tai Shagami Kougeki) - A + d: counter attack move
- Banhaku Ato Unage - hcb + A/C: command throw that spins the opponent in the opposite direction giving you a follow up
┗Ekisupo: Banhaku Ato Unage - qcb + A/C: she follows the throw with a shoulder smash that is special and super cancellable
Hirotoshi Kami - qcf hcb + B/D
- Xiangfei dashes forward doing a shoulder tackle knocking the opponent away, the strong version combos from just about anything that will juggle the opponent in the air for a short time.
Maijinga - hcb x 2 + B/D
- Xiangfei grabs her opponent then applies energy pressure to their stomach area for one-hundred hits, command grab DM, can be combo'd into from her Far A (2), if whiffed the energy that comes out of Xiangfei's hand can still hit the opponent and do some damage.
Chou Pairon - A + C > b, df + C >> b + C: Xiangfei slams the opponent then follows up to launch them, leads to juggle state where you can land dp, super or ex super
Super Desparation Moves(SDM)
Hirotoshi Kami - qcf hcb + BD
- Does significantly more damage than the regular version.
Maijinga - hcb x 2 + BD
- More damage, random chance of doing 2002 hits for even more damage
Hidden Super Desparation Moves(HSDM)
Tenshinzan Kuzure Kiba - qcb hcf + AC/BD
- Xiangfei hops into the background like in RBFF, then she hops toward the opponent and if she hits them she does a backflip kick knocking them into the air, then she jumps and does a shoulder uppercut attack hitting them again, both versions go fullscreen, the BD (kick version) hits low therefore it must blocked low or they will get hit, AC (punch) version hits high.
- j.C, c.C, dp+B
- j.C, cr.A, st.A, f+A, qcf+A
- j.C, c.C, qcf+A, f.D(corner)
- j.C, cr.A, st.Ax2, Maijinga, c.D
- j.C, cr.A, st.A, f+A, Maijinga, dp+B
- cross-up j.B, c.C, qcf, hcb+B/D
- cross-up j.B, cr.Ax2, st.Ax2, hcbx2+B/D
- cross-up j.B, c.C, dp+D, SC, Maijinga, run foward, dp+B
- j.C, cr.A, st.A, f+A, A+C, b, df+C, f+C, A+C(whiff), b, df+C(whiff), f+C, run foward, dp+B
- j.C, c.C, A+C(whiff), b, df+C(whiff), f+C, qcf, hcb+B/D
- Cross-up j.B, cr.Ax2, st.A, f+A, hcbx2+BD
- Builds meter fairly quickly
- lots of speed. Especially with back dash
- Meaty fireball
- Almost guaranteed extra damage after Chou Pairon. Preferably by using Hirotoshi Kami
- Very useful HSDM
- Random extra damage off of her SDM(2002 hits!)
Discuss at Dream Cancel
Discuss at Orochinagi