The King of Fighters 2002 UM/Takuma Sakazaki
- A/B/C are cancellable
- A/B chain into lights
- none of his stand normals are cancellable, including on whiff
- s.B is a good fast poke and anti air
- cr.A/B/C are cancellable
- cr.A/B chain into lights
- cr.B/C/D are whiff cancellable
- j.B best crossup on crouching opponents
- j.CD best general air tool
- j.D great tool, crosses up
Oosotogari - close, b/f + C: hard knockdown
Nage Ippon seoi - close, b/f + D: hard knockdown
Kawara Wari - f + B: Takuma throws an elbow out that hits overhead. Can be cancelled into from any close normal except D. When comboed into loses its overhead property but gains the ability to cancel into specials, though it pushes Takuma far enough away that they don't connect. Can cancel the move into BC mode.
- Or Ken Ko - qcf + A/C: Takuma throws out a fist with a point of energy at the end, giving him a hitbox to put pressure on the opponent. Both A & C cause soft knockdown on hit. They both can be cancelled into from normals, but only A combos. If blocked C version does intense guard damage leading to a guard crash.
- Hien Shippukyaku - hcb + B/D: Takuma jumps in place with a series of kicks. B version is stationary. D version makes Takuma move forward a bit. Both versions cause hard knockdown. Both versions can be comboed into. Also both versions are nearly 0 on block so is a very effective pressure tool.
- Mouko Shikouken - qcb + A/C: Takuma thows out a parry then follows up with a heavy punch. The first part of the attack will absorb a single hit then he will continue the attack. Against predictable opponents could be used to counter meatys, but is very unsafe on block if overused. Causes soft knockdown. With correct timing you can use the parry animation to destroy fireballs.
- Haohshoukoken - f, hcf + A/C: Takuma summons power and releases a burst of it. Similar to his fireball move, but has slightly less range and causes a hardknock down. Not comboable, but could be useful as a frametrap in a blockstring. It can destroy other projectiles, but is too slow to be effective in a fireball war. A version is very unsafe on block. C version do significant guard damage on block .
- San Ikusa No Kate - d, d + A/C:
Ryuuko Ranbu - qcf, hcb + A/C
Shin Kishin Geki - close, qcf x 2 + A/C
Super Desperation Moves
Ryuuko Ranbu - qcf, hcb + AC
Hidden Super Desperation Moves
Kosatsu Jin - b, f, d, df + AC
Discuss at Dream Cancel