Author Topic: Aside from playing video games,  (Read 7051 times)

ZeWickedOreo

• Strongest Tiger
  • iamGab.
    • View Profile
    • 10over10
Re: Aside from playing video games,
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 12:27:31 PM »
Daaamn sooon you seem very intelligent. o.O
BUCK UP, BRUH! :>

iamGab

Dr.Faust

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 01:44:53 PM »
1.Music
2.Getting closer to God
3.Learning how to  do step shows.
4.Studying about Frats
5.Reading
6.Debunking
7.Learning Japanese
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:09:34 PM by Dr.Faust »
KOF Teams
Beni,Leona,???

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 03:39:44 PM »
i drink and do drugs like everybody

ZeWickedOreo

• Strongest Tiger
  • iamGab.
    • View Profile
    • 10over10
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2011, 03:57:44 PM »
1.Music
2.Getting closer to God
3.Learning how to  do step shows.
4.Studying about Frats
5.Reading
6.Debunking
7.Learning Japanese
why study about frats bro? :D

iamGab

ZeWickedOreo

• Strongest Tiger
  • iamGab.
    • View Profile
    • 10over10
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2011, 03:58:06 PM »
nice bruuuh! :>

iamGab

Dr.Faust

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 12:14:52 AM »
1.Music
2.Getting closer to God
3.Learning how to  do step shows.
4.Studying about Frats
5.Reading
6.Debunking
7.Learning Japanese
why study about frats bro? :D

Black Greek Life has been around me my whole life(its odd because there's only like 3 people in my family who are in  a frat or soro) so I study frats and soro a lot. I'll most likely join a frat when I go to college as well(none of the people who I know are Greek influenced my decision on joining a frat I made it by myself). And please if you don't agree with Greek life don't post some kind a hate. I understand if you have an opposite opinion on it but I don't want to start hate on the forums. I'm not saying your going to post anything negtive but Greek life can be a touchy subject.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:52:06 AM by Dr.Faust »
KOF Teams
Beni,Leona,???

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 02:46:46 AM »
any reason why greek life is such a touchy subject?

Dr.Faust

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 02:53:01 AM »
A few reasons. Some people who didn't get in to the organization might be bitter,Hazing, people might have been miss treated by people in a Greek organization, conspiracy theorist  think there evil(most Greek organizations have no evil plans, and the few the might don't uselessly get far with them), some people just hate them, and a lot of members of Greek organizations act like their better then others who are not in the organization.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:56:57 AM by Dr.Faust »
KOF Teams
Beni,Leona,???

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2011, 02:53:51 AM »
i read a lot of sociology books/articles since i'm trying to make that my career. besides that, i love eating crazy ethnic foods here in LA, so i go out and find crazy restaurants i've never been to before.
In it to win it!

Dr.Faust

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 02:57:19 AM »
i read a lot of sociology books/articles since i'm trying to make that my career. besides that, i love eating crazy ethnic foods here in LA, so i go out and find crazy restaurants i've never been to before.
Do you live in Louisiana
KOF Teams
Beni,Leona,???

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 03:19:34 AM »
A few reasons. Some people who didn't get in to the organization might be bitter,Hazing, people might have been miss treated by people in a Greek organization, conspiracy theorist  think there evil(most Greek organizations have no evil plans, and the few the might don't uselessly get far with them), some people just hate them, and a lot of members of Greek organizations act like their better then others who are not in the organization.
ah i see thanks for clearing that up

ZeWickedOreo

• Strongest Tiger
  • iamGab.
    • View Profile
    • 10over10
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 05:32:49 AM »
Black Greek Life has been around me my whole life(its odd because there's only like 3 people in my family who are in  a frat or soro) so I study frats and soro a lot. I'll most likely join a frat when I go to college as well(none of the people who I know are Greek influenced my decision on joining a frat I made it by myself). And please if you don't agree with Greek life don't post some kind a hate. I understand if you have an opposite opinion on it but I don't want to start hate on the forums. I'm not saying your going to post anything negtive but Greek life can be a touchy subject.
I ain't hatin' bro! that was just a question :D I have a couple of family members and friends who are into frats also. I also have lika a handful of fraternity friends here in the phils that would stick their butt out for me. I totally respect it bruh. I ain't one of the people who misunderstand the purpose of a fraternity :)

iamGab

ZeWickedOreo

• Strongest Tiger
  • iamGab.
    • View Profile
    • 10over10
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 05:33:47 AM »
Try out filipino food bro!!! :D

iamGab

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 08:14:29 PM »
Eating (Italian, Mexican, and cheeseburgers being my faves), reading (manga as well as books), listening to music (mostly electronic, VG music, and metal), and swimming (though I don't do it as often because I have an ear that gets easily infected).
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 08:16:54 PM by marchefelix »

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 05:55:29 AM »
since I work overnights and the only days off I get are Tuesdays and Thursdays means that I'm not as active as I was before. But what I do like to do is read American comic books and watch movies and tv shows on Netflix whenever I get the chance to.

also, been getting back into playing pool/billiards lately and forgot how much fun it is. I may make that my full time hobby.

I own a 1974 Maverick so I tryt o work on it whenever I get the chance to which is very minimal.

And just a suggestion to you guys out there. I graduated college and it sucks that I pretty much just dont want to do what I majored in(Computer Science if anyone cares). My advice is that if you go to college, please make sure that what you learn is what you truly want to do. I may go to a 9 month school now in NYC to see if I can find my niche in life. Just turned 28 today so I still have so much to do but I really want to find what it is I really want to do cause I sure as hell do not want to work at Target the rest of my life.