Author Topic: SS5SP GGPO TOURNAMNET 1ST PLACE WINS 20$ amazon gift card, free entry.  (Read 1828 times)

mike 216

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Time and Venue:
The tournament will take place on 23rd October, 5pm EST. On ggpo.net

Tournament Moderators:
m216, Ophelian, kardboardking

The registration period is October 1st 2011 - October 22nd 2011. To register, make a post on this thread stating your GGPO gamertag, your country and your 3 characters. You can change your characters before Oct 22nd. If you need to change your characters after Oct 22nd, you need to inform a tournament moderator. After you sign up here enter the tournament @ http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/rbzys2yshu

Rules:
1.This is a double elimination tournament.
2.Each player chooses 3 characters and must stick to the same 3 characters for the entire tournament.
3.Before each set, each player orders their 3 characters and tell a tournament moderator his ordering. The ordering can be changed for every new set played.
4.The first characters play each other for a first match. The second characters then play each other for a second match. If one player were to win both matches, he will be the winner and a third match does not need to be played. However, if each player has 1 win, a third match between the third characters will be played to determine the winner.
5.No infinites and illegal moves are allowed. The 3 illegal moves are Galford's Plasma Factor, Charlotte's 14 hitter and Enja's speed glitch.
6.Players who do not show up for their matches will be disqualified. However, each player must wait for at least 5 minutes for their opponent to show up. A tournament moderator must be informed before we officially disqualify an absent player.
7. Cheating of any form will not be tolerated.

promo vid, Enjoy

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Re: SS5SP GGPO TOURNAMNET 1ST PLACE WINS 20$ amazon gift card, free entry.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 09:06:45 AM »
Sup! This tournament looks legit, I hope whomever gets that gift card spends it well.

Are you recording any matches from it?

Also, have you introduced yourself to the members of the forum here:

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?board=9.0

If you haven't yet, feel free, maybe you may pull some interest there too?
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

mike 216

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 01:55:28 AM »
Yes i will record top 8 and put it on my youtube. My youtube name is fatty05k. As far as samsho i think i have biggest collection on youtube. So the vids will get alot of exposure to.

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 07:06:37 AM »
GGPO: -Entity-
Characters:
Kyoshiro
Yunfei
Haohmaru