Author Topic: Ga Tech Friday Fighting Variety Possible KOF Tournament  (Read 1954 times)

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
Ga Tech Friday Fighting Variety Possible KOF Tournament
« on: December 10, 2011, 02:03:27 AM »
GA Tech in Atlanta, GA is trying to do a possible KOF tournament today around 10:00pm. They said if they can't get enough people they'll just run casuals.  I'm guessing they will have it up on stream so please come if you can.

http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp

ATL casual gaming stream at GaTech. BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, MvC3, Street Fighters, and others will be played. We are always open to most any fighting game, just bring a setup for it. All are welcome to game and have a good time(as long as that game isn't Smash). We are usually located in the Klaus Building room 1447 unless otherwise noted. Also there is usually free parking around the corner in the parking deck at the end of Fowler St. Come out and support your local fighting game scene!

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: Ga Tech Friday Fighting Variety Possible KOF Tournament
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 01:06:31 AM »
For those that live in GA & still don't know where to find people, definitely show up to GA Tech on regular Fridays for in-person games because players usually show up there. PM me as well.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku