Author Topic: New member from the East Bay  (Read 1857 times)

Acid_Punx

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
New member from the East Bay
« on: May 16, 2012, 09:51:35 PM »
Hello everyone nice to meet you all. I'm from east bay california, I have been playing fighting as long as I can remember since the snes days and been following the FGC since like 2003. I just picked up kof xiii a few months ago and my first stick ever (well second stick my first one was for the sega saturn but i was too young).Kof is such a awesome game but I'm still pretty bad at it. I'm here looking for people that want to spare and try to take our games to the next level,my execution is still not all that great because Im still getting used to my stick.also, if anyone still plays NGBC or MOTW on xbl still, add me on xbl I play those games everyday.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:59:09 PM by Acid_Punx »
Xbox live gamertag: ZEROne 510
Games played:3s, MOTW, NGBC, KOF XIII, HDR, SF2 HF, SSIV AE

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: New member from the East Bay
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 01:36:01 AM »
Welcome Acid_Punx to the community. Good to hear you play some great fighters, and hope you get a lot of match-ups and information from members here. Enjoy!
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 02:10:49 AM »
Hello and welcome to the forums Acid_Punx, it's a pleasure to meet you and i'm sure you'll get used to the stick soon enough as long as you work with it and give it your best.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 06:19:54 PM »
Welcome to DC :)

DjWizdom

• New Challenger
  • Big ups to all the Junglists.
    • View Profile
    • Sound Cloud
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 05:58:12 AM »
Welcome to Dream Cancel. I recently joined up a few weeks ago, and there is so much information here to help your game. Use it, practice it a shit ton, and get with others in your area for play against/learn with.
http://soundcloud.com/dj-wizdom
Jungle/Drum n Bass.....more than just music. It's a lifestyle.