Author Topic: KOF13 Puebla, Mexico tournament with special guest No. 17 from Japan w/Interview  (Read 7700 times)

Dark Geese

The next batch of videos and yes more of the flashy No. 17 from Japan!!

And the next match with No. 17!!!!! (SemiFinal Round)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:10:12 AM by Dark Geese »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Nice vids, No. 17 is not bad.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Dark Geese

Nice vids, No. 17 is not bad.

I know he's not bad at all!!! Should be an interesting tournament Oscar setting up USA vs. Mexico 2011 with No. 17 in the tournament? Doesn't that just sound HOT?????

Here we go SemiFinal rounds:

YYSU vs. Kula:

Dark Geese

Just talked to YYSU, he says he thinks they are ready for you guys..so let me go on and start setting this up, this waiting around is killing me..

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Well I'm happy to hear that they are ready, now before we proceed with any arrangements I would like for us to have the chance to play No. 17 and for him to kinda give us an idea of where we stand compare to Mexico and Japan, maybe we are the ones who are not ready now  :( :( :( :(
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Just talked to YYSU, he says he thinks they are ready for you guys..so let me go on and start setting this up, this waiting around is killing me..

Did you take part in the tournament DG?  How did you do?

Dark Geese

Did you take part in the tournament DG?  How did you do?

I wasn't there, Kula invited me I told him no way I could attend because I'd been spent about $2,500 on The KOF Cup 2011 (Plus reminding him I spent  about $495 covering his plane ticket to Juarez lol). So now we got in the works USA vs. Mexico 2011 in Tijuana and seems like shooting for July because YYSU said he will come, gonna get an interview with him uploaded to youtube after Mr. KOFs, and all of this is going to tie in nicely because YYSU says some different things in his interview, but he thinks if Oscar can bring the cab to TJ, its good for everyone to go there, plus YYSU says he will be in San Diego in July and No. 17 goes back in July so July seems to be the month right now for this tournament...hope EVO isn't in July and you guys plan on going...xD Thats what we are shooting for!

Oscar- No. 17 goes back in July and I wanna shoot for having this USA vs. Mexico 2011 tournament in Tijuana in July....so you guys can play vs. him until then which really isn't that long!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 11:34:53 PM by Dark Geese »

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Dark Geese

hope EVO isn't in July

EVO = July 29-31

Okay thanks for posting that, we got the whole early month of July to plan this thing out, USA vs. Mexico 2011 in Tijuana with No. 17, some of the older games for the Mexican players (and myself and for some strange reason you guys wanna join lol) Plus the feature presentation- KOF 13!!! I got it already planned out!

Also adding SSF4, MVC3 to lure Khannibal and Abraham out, see I got this thing planned from the getgo!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:49:37 AM by Dark Geese »

Dark Geese

The Final Matches of the tournament:

3rd place match between Coco and Kula:

Grand Finals between Brenan and YYSU:

All right guys that wraps up this thread pretty much unless there's more discussion! I got a plane to catch tomorrow evening so onto The KOF Cup 2011!

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
I'm surprised they play with 99 seconds. Everywhere else I've seen and even when I played at CTF, the game is set to 60 seconds.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Everywhere else in the world is played at 60 seconds, they are trying to give people a little more bang for their buck.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

l2slythe

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Everywhere else in the world is played at 60 seconds, they are trying to give people a little more bang for their buck.

By bang, you mean more DROPKICKS?!?
PSN- MrGreen-AI

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
The Final Matches of the tournament:

3rd place match between Coco and Kula:

Grand Finals between Brenan and YYSU:

All right guys that wraps up this thread pretty much unless there's more discussion! I got a plane to catch tomorrow evening so onto The KOF Cup 2011!

Thanks for the uploads checking them out now.