Author Topic: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!  (Read 68149 times)

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
  • I want GEESE in KOF XIII!
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!
« Reply #210 on: January 05, 2011, 02:24:15 AM »
yooooooo lol i was loving it but unfortunately i had 2 cut it short i got challenged on ssfhdr & well i had to destroy with my gief of steel but senior we appreciate you making moves to help KOF 12 keep them veterans coming i'll b at pro level in no time lol Cheers!!!!

No problem.  I'm checking on my friends list to see if anyone will play again.  I still have a few that play regularly.  However a lot of them are from Mexico.  But they play really good.

The more the merrier...as long as they have a decent connection that is. If they're all that good then we can mos def get our game up by learning from them! That's part of what this all about ya digg!

I know a there are a few kats "ghosting" this thread and are still skeptical about KOF XII and all that so I wanna say to the "ghosts" that I encourage you all to give it a 2nd chance and the rest of the "crew" and I welcome you to join.

Oh yeah, two more things. WIRED CONNECTIONS of 20 Mb or higher are highly recommended for KOF XII online and when in the lobby and ESPECIALLY while a match is going on (even if you're just spectating) DO NOT go to the XMB for any reason until the match is over! Ignore those "is that game good?" and all the COD: BO invites until the match is done and everyone is in the pre-fight lobby.

I'm at work now but I'm sure hdcloudstrife08, n0thin89, AgentOrange82, Ken-Chan55 or BestMCfromMASS (just to name a FEW) would be down for a few rounds of some PSN KOF XII action!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 02:26:04 AM by FameDouglas »

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 06, 2011, 03:17:54 AM »
MY KYO CC COMBO
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 06, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »
MY KYO CC COMBO

But...KOF XII doesn't have big combos like SSF IV! lmao

Nice!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 06, 2011, 01:48:42 PM »
MY KYO CC COMBO

But...KOF XII doesn't have big combos like SSF IV! lmao

Nice!
Lol i got more on the way as u know we gotta juice the sh*t out of KOF 12 b4 13 arrives.

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 06, 2011, 07:46:54 PM »
You know, was I the only one who didn't mind the camera zoom when characters were close to each other? Maybe it's cause I played too much back in the day,  but I always looked at it as some kind of homage to AoF1.

And man do I wish critical counters were gone from this game and instead the damage output of moves were increased. It would make for a better game instead of it boiling down to who can hit HP first.

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 06, 2011, 08:25:54 PM »
You know, was I the only one who didn't mind the camera zoom when characters were close to each other? Maybe it's cause I played too much back in the day,  but I always looked at it as some kind of homage to AoF1.

And man do I wish critical counters were gone from this game and instead the damage output of moves were increased. It would make for a better game instead of it boiling down to who can hit HP first.

Yeah, I think it felt more like AOF 3 with the zoom cam. I think the CCs add that sense of awareness to the game and make you think a bit on offense. I'd compare them to the ULTRA COMBOS in SSF IV where one slip can mean big damage on the punish. Plus, they're fun to watch and see the different combos people put together.

Oh well, they took out the CCs in XIII but replaced them with the ability to cancel specials and added EX moves, EX DMs and NeoMax moves.

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 07, 2011, 12:45:57 AM »
ggs today to:

hdcloudstrife08 - I hate when you use those "safe" characters (Kyo & Robert) but we still threw down though. lol

AgentOrange82 - yo ggs with that nasty spittin ass Raiden! lol Yo, get yourself an ethernet cable cuz you be killin the room sometimes with the desync and you being in the basement don't help much either. lol

BestMCfromMASS - good close matches with variety of characters man. Can't wait to see what you turn that Shen Woo into.

Jiraiya-Sama2390 - (who is he? lol) another WiFi user ggs but bad games too due to your connection. I played with Senior-LULZ with a good connection and he from the opposite end of the country...you in Louisiana. We can have some good matches, just get wired up and we can train you better.

Papi24 - ggs even though I got to play you once but I had to go get my cake on with the lady ya digg! lol We been playin KOF online for like 7 hours STRAIGHT today! Keep practicing, just like BestMC did, you'l get more dangerous too!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:47:59 AM by FameDouglas »

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 07, 2011, 04:20:24 AM »
I need to get my game back up to speed! Sorry I didn't join in. The room was shot down by the time I got back.

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 07, 2011, 07:36:25 AM »
ggs today to:

hdcloudstrife08 - I hate when you use those "safe" characters (Kyo & Robert) but we still threw down though. lol

AgentOrange82 - yo ggs with that nasty spittin ass Raiden! lol Yo, get yourself an ethernet cable cuz you be killin the room sometimes with the desync and you being in the basement don't help much either. lol

BestMCfromMASS - good close matches with variety of characters man. Can't wait to see what you turn that Shen Woo into.

Jiraiya-Sama2390 - (who is he? lol) another WiFi user ggs but bad games too due to your connection. I played with Senior-LULZ with a good connection and he from the opposite end of the country...you in Louisiana. We can have some good matches, just get wired up and we can train you better.

Papi24 - ggs even though I got to play you once but I had to go get my cake on with the lady ya digg! lol We been playin KOF online for like 7 hours STRAIGHT today! Keep practicing, just like BestMC did, you'l get more dangerous too!

what about my chin,mature,ralph lol

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 07, 2011, 07:39:50 AM »
NILCAM is kool but u missed out we was killing it we're so busy playing this i forgot 2 post a 2nd combo fof KOF nonbelievers lol Cheers to my supporting squad much love 4 y'all & FAME D now i hate your andy aka fei long lol

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 07, 2011, 01:30:19 PM »
NILCAM is kool but u missed out we was killing it we're so busy playing this i forgot 2 post a 2nd combo fof KOF nonbelievers lol Cheers to my supporting squad much love 4 y'all & FAME D now i hate your andy aka fei long lol

I can deal with Chin, Ralf and Mature. I don't mind that so much because they're a breath of fresh air to watch. lol Been a KOF fan for years so I've had my fill of Kyo and the AOF team.

So, you hate Benimaru and now Andy too? I see a pattern developing...I think you got something against BLONDES! lol I guess we're even then.

Nilcam, what times are you usually online? I rarely ever see you log onto PSN. hdcloud is right though. We had one of the BEST KOF XII sessions of the YEAR 2011! It ran great with a couple of exceptions (WiFi users be damned! lol). I work most of the day today from 7am to 1:30pm and then from 5pm to 11pm so from like 2 to 4pm we can mix it up a bit!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 07, 2011, 02:22:51 PM »
Lol blondes & u hate brunettes so we deff even LMFAO

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 08, 2011, 11:04:05 AM »
We welcome BUNJI to KOF 12 with an ass woopin he will never foget LOL video will b up soon Cheers!!!!!!