Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 281580 times)

R.E.L.

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #1260 on: November 18, 2011, 10:11:40 PM »
I'll be getting it from a store today hopefully too in Panorama City. 

@THE ANSWER - you might see Kane there if it's the same store I'm thinking of :)

Can't wait to get this game tonight!

His actually riding with me lol!

About supporting Atlus/SNK, I'll agree with R.E.L, if you buy it from a mom pops shop you'll support them as much as if you buy the game from Gamestop. I personally try not to buy at Gamestop as much as can, their service is horrible and uninviting plus every time I go they try to shove their stupid GameCard down my throat.

Haha that's awesome :)  When I get back from Florida we should get some casuals in!  I need more sparring partners!! 

And yes, gamestop is horrible as a company.  They are the evil empire of game stores.  I'll gladly support a mom and pop place over them any day.  I used to work there, and even though our store was cool, the company's practice is horrible.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: November 18, 2011, 10:18:51 PM »
His actually riding with me lol!

I dunno what you're talking about ;)

chasiubao

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: November 18, 2011, 11:40:31 PM »
dayum been a while since i touch KOF.  but imma be getting it on consoles for those who are interested gameplay should be receiving their shipments today.  for those who wants to try to get it early not sure if they come with soundtracks tho.

R.E.L.

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: November 19, 2011, 12:07:30 AM »
dayum been a while since i touch KOF.  but imma be getting it on consoles for those who are interested gameplay should be receiving their shipments today.  for those who wants to try to get it early not sure if they come with soundtracks tho.

I <3 your username.  My favorite meatbun :)

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: November 19, 2011, 03:26:43 AM »
but I want the king of soundtrack yo

Fucking mad as hell right now

Go to rage in my room right now

#$*&*(#$&RJPOI$*R#Y*O

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: November 19, 2011, 03:27:16 AM »
and shoutout to Oscar for calling me and telling that he got the game

muthafuka

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: November 19, 2011, 04:41:39 AM »
does anyone know how to unlock additional colors for the color edit mode? i've been doing all sorts of stuff and new colors are not being unlocked. why?
In it to win it!

GuamoKun

• Rising Dragon
  • I MISSES YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: November 19, 2011, 04:45:32 AM »
does anyone know how to unlock additional colors for the color edit mode? i've been doing all sorts of stuff and new colors are not being unlocked. why?

its going around that 40 matches in player, ranked, or versus unlocks a row for each character you picked on your team.

Lets say i pick k kyo and iori, even if you dont even manage to play as the other team members, youll unlock their colors as long as they have been selected 40 times.

chasiubao

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: November 19, 2011, 05:18:17 AM »

I <3 your username.  My favorite meatbun :)

lol thx.  so i just got home from grubbing and such gameplay gots it on stock hit up your closest gameplay if u want it today!! =D

see u guys online my gamer tag for xbl is sycoticfatb0i. 

Oh yeah Romance sup buddy i havnt got the chance to play you in street fighter or anything.  during that time i had my xbl account hacked and my credit card was on it and yeah they dled alot of shit and i had money issues for a while.  But thats ok now i got my xbl working and im ready to train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will be adding you to my friends list soon =D.

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: November 19, 2011, 05:23:11 AM »
Dear people who got the game early,

I hate you guys

period

from the bottom of my heart

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: November 19, 2011, 05:46:20 AM »

its going around that 40 matches in player, ranked, or versus unlocks a row for each character you picked on your team.

Lets say i pick k kyo and iori, even if you dont even manage to play as the other team members, youll unlock their colors as long as they have been selected 40 times.

Thanks dude! So, does this mean if i pick vice 40 times, i'll also get the colors for mature and iori?

[/quote]

see u guys online my gamer tag for xbl is sycoticfatb0i. 

[/quote]

i'm totally gonna add you. my tag is ScrubRUD
In it to win it!

GuamoKun

• Rising Dragon
  • I MISSES YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: November 19, 2011, 05:58:19 AM »

Thanks dude! So, does this mean if i pick vice 40 times, i'll also get the colors for mature and iori?

No, just vice+who ever else was on your team. not the game's default team.

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: November 19, 2011, 06:38:42 AM »
thanks dude!

oh and i hate to rub it in, DJMirror, but they were selling copies of the game with the soundtrack at the store lol so i ended up getting a copy haha sorry
In it to win it!

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: November 19, 2011, 06:51:44 AM »
motherfuckers

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: November 19, 2011, 10:22:03 AM »
hey does anyone know how to unlock saiki? i've played arcade mode several times now and i still haven't ran into him. thanks!
In it to win it!