Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

AquaPazza

Started by marchefelix, July 24, 2011, 10:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabel

Quote from: The Fluke on July 26, 2011, 09:17:44 AM
I lack indepth knowledge of both games, but from what i see this game looks like mb and such games (wich i dislike for their "anime style") and chaos code seems closer to bb (wich also has an "anime style" that i also do not like yet recognize is different though not as much so as you seem to think imo).
Then why make a useless post that adds nothing?

KBlackNoah- Currently their are no plans for a Awuapazza console release, but I wouldn't b surprised if one gets annouced soon.

marchefelix

Some Aquapazza videos:

Aquapazza Casuals 7/31 (1/3)

Aquapazza Casuals 7/31 (2/3)

Aquapazza Casuals 7/31 (3/3)

Total Tamaki pwnage throughout!  Also, no Riannon whatsoever! :O

There's also a wiki for this game:

http://aquapazza.wikia.com/wiki/Aquapazza_Wiki

marchefelix

I'm a little late, but I've found out that this game will get a console release:

http://guardcancel.com/aquapazza-to-make-a-splash-on-ps3-this-june/

Proto Cloud

Still can't get over that this is a fighting game consisting of hentai characters. I'm even more surprised at the lack of fanservice.

marchefelix

Quote from: Proto Cloud on February 21, 2012, 11:52:57 PM
Still can't get over that this is a fighting game consisting of hentai characters. I'm even more surprised at the lack of fanservice.

Wait... what?

sibarraz

sucks than this game will not be on 360 : (

Waifu Material

marchefelix

Quote from: sibarraz on February 23, 2012, 06:34:13 AM
sucks than this game will not be on 360 : (

Yeah, well... Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross isn't for the PS3. We can't have everything we want.

In my case, I can't have nothing that I want. Both games are JP only, and I'm not gonna bother importing a game I can't even read.  :(

Xxenace

marchefelix

^Nice.

Time to start watching a flurry of Aquapazza videos!

marchefelix

In case anyone's still interested, this game comes out in two weeks (if that link Xxenace posted is still correct).

Proto Cloud

Why are you even bothering at this point? What's the whole endgame when it's hentai without the H content? It's the most pointless thing ever. No wonder everyone stopped playing this in Japan.

Zabel

Quote from: Proto Cloud on June 14, 2012, 09:03:09 PM
Why are you even bothering at this point? What's the whole endgame when it's hentai without the H content? It's the most pointless thing ever. No wonder everyone stopped playing this in Japan.
Uh... the game still gets play, it's a pretty decent game, some interesting system mechanics, balance is alright. Plus alot of people are fans of AquaPlus characters and stories so yeah pretty much worth a pick up.

Xxenace

so does anyone know if this is actually coming to the US?

i dont think sony makes it so you have to release a game in every country when the psn store updates

Proto Cloud

Quote from: Zabel on June 15, 2012, 10:06:34 PM
Uh... the game still gets play, it's a pretty decent game, some interesting system mechanics, balance is alright. Plus alot of people are fans of AquaPlus characters and stories so yeah pretty much worth a pick up.

I know people from Japan, their scene is nearly extinct. Fans of AquaPlus and their stories? Right.

Can't fool anyone with your poverty games.

marchefelix

So the game came out yesterday.

Maybe the console release w/ new content will revive this game.