Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Howdy, SNK fan Supreme Warrior Here !

Started by Supreme Warrior, October 25, 2011, 09:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supreme Warrior

Howdy All,

I joined here in hopes of making nice fighter friends who love to play online in FBA as much as I do , Glad to be here !

(hope its not against the rules that I mentioned a emulator)

Been playing Fighters since Street Fighter 2, then i starting playing SNK Fighters, so much better with more Depth, I greatly enjoy KOF 98/02/11/MI 2 , Garou, RBFF2 , and various others .

in no way im a I a expert, I consider  myself moderate at best (I can hold my own against the CPU ay max Settings)

bigvador

Man u must be country or from down south anyways

Welcome to DC

baccano1932

Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel Supreme Warrior it's a pleasure to meet you and some emulator stuff isn't allowed so you should check the forum rules to be sure you don't get a warning/baning for anything you say.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Supreme Warrior

Thanks alot for the Heads up, I took a look at the Rules again and it says in regards to piracy and Emulators are mentioned in the match making thread,  which most are based off of FBA .

Still thanks for the welcoming Bigvader and baccano1932 , hope we get to Fight online some time :)

Alucard DX

Running Wild

omegaryuji

Old man/bad player

BiGGDaddyCane

Welcome! Nice to see someone new who enjoy's '98.

marchefelix

Hi there! Welcome to DC!

That's a rather mannish pic of Hotaru you got there. She looks kinda like Marth with a ponytail :P

Edit: Why'd you change it?  :( I still liked it... (But in the end it's your choice.)

Supreme Warrior

Quote from: marchefelix on October 25, 2011, 08:50:48 PM
Hi there! Welcome to DC!

That's a rather mannish pic of Hotaru you got there. She looks kinda like Marth with a ponytail :P

Edit: Why'd you change it?  :( I still liked it... (But in the end it's your choice.)

I use a sig rotator, everytime you refresh a different sig will appear :P

and Running Wild, il love to play you in RBFF2 but I can only play via kailerra , Im not able to port forward for GGPO at this time.

marchefelix

Quote from: Supreme Warrior on October 25, 2011, 09:59:33 PM
Quote from: marchefelix on October 25, 2011, 08:50:48 PM
Hi there! Welcome to DC!

I use a sig rotator, everytime you refresh a different sig will appear :P

and Running Wild, il love to play you in RBFF2 but I can only play via kailerra , Im not able to port forward for GGPO at this time.

Yeah, I noticed.

I saw your other Hotaru picture... my god, I think I want it! :P

Supreme Warrior

marchefelix,

Il send you think links to them if ya want, the Artist is great , also,

Hotaru owns in KOF 11, Garou and NGBC.

Running Wild

Supreme Warrior

For the love of MIKE please stop posting fat Hotaru pics, You are ruining my image of her ............... ughhhhhhh   (grabs a barf bag)

Running Wild

You'll get used to it if you hang around here long enough.