Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

SSFIV graphics hurts my eyes

Started by Mr Bakaboy, December 24, 2011, 08:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bakaboy

Well a couple of days ago I suffered a concussion. It's been hard to focus on certain things along with sound and light can hurt at particular times. One nice thing has been I can still play KOF XIII as long as I'm feeling okay.

Earlier today I finally got around to trying out the SSFIVAE 2012 patch. I tried to play online and every time I got into a match it physically hurt me to play it. Not positive what caused the problem. Could be playing something I haven't or just not used to what they do flashing images wise. I'd like to think the animation since I heard people knock KOF XIII graphics well it looks like SSF IV can make my heard hurt with THEIR crappy graphics (jk).
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"

Saitsuofleaves

Uh...idk what to tell you...stay away from Vipers?

I'd hate to see what Marvel would do to your head.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Mr Bakaboy

I thought about trying out Tekken 6 but kinda scared to after the SSFIV fiasco. I KNOW I don't have the balls to play MVC3 right now. I'd end up looking like a seizure patient after 1 match (thinking of the seizure japanese episode of the Simpsons).

Saitsuofleaves

On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Running Wild

sibarraz

If I play with you, I will try to not use DM or Neomax to win a round in XIII

Waifu Material

Mr Bakaboy

More like

I'm okay KOF wise so far except when I'm already starting to feel it. Do your worst =p~

solidshark

Quote from: Running Wild on December 24, 2011, 09:01:36 PM
Ryu = You

HAHAHA!!!

But in seriousness, get better Bakaboy. I know SSF4AE will still be an eyesore after XIII, but don't let it literally affect your health.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

BioBooster

Hey sorry to hear that you had an accident. Really hope you start feeling better.

Nice to know that KOF can still deliver enjoyment even in your current state :)

sibarraz

Quote from: Running Wild on December 24, 2011, 09:01:36 PM
Ryu = You

Ryu can see some unknown parts of chun li, I will get that face too

Waifu Material