Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

The New England Thread! (ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI)

Started by kona, December 27, 2011, 04:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LazieFreddy

Last GU tournament was incredibly fun!  Lots of good players, and I get to play my most  beloved drummania.

Beezlemon:  Not sure if I played you last time at GU.  I was the guy who ran the first half of the brackets.

Beelzemon

Quote from: LazieFreddy on January 09, 2012, 05:49:04 AM
Beezlemon:  Not sure if I played you last time at GU.  I was the guy who ran the first half of the brackets.

Yeah I think you were the one that beat me in my first game.

LazieFreddy

Lol, let's get some games next time.  There's gonna be a tournament in CT on 1/22, everyone here should go.

kona

If I come into some money, I'll show up to CT on the 22nd. I had a lot of fun playing with you last time, Freddy.

Also, some KOF action in CT: http://www.twitch.tv/fzinc
New England KOF! WE IN THERE!

gill hustle

gill hustle

Back from fight night, thanx to all who came:

Notice the love KOF XIII gets on the BIG SCREEN (with minimal lag).

Next Fight Night Saturday!

kona

Good shit, Gill. I've been hearing good things about your place. One of these days, I hope to drop by.

gill hustle

Saturday Supercade (Fight Night) Tonight @ UGS!

Quote from: LazieFreddy on January 11, 2012, 08:34:55 AM
Lol, let's get some games next time.  There's gonna be a tournament in CT on 1/22, everyone here should go.
Is there a post about this anywhere? Can't seem to find any information on it.

Quote from: gill hustle on January 14, 2012, 09:50:51 PM
Saturday Supercade (Fight Night) Tonight @ UGS!
GGs!
Live : Eighty88

kona

I, also, can't seem to find any threads about it or anything, Freddy. I checked SRK just in case, but nothing. Is it those ranbats that Bacardi was talking about?

ALSO! I'm looking to get some KOF casuals going on at my place in Springfield, MA. If anyone wants to drop by, just let me know what day is good for you guys. I have 1 EVO monitor and 2 CRTs. As for systems, I have 1 Xbox with KOF and one PS3 without KOF. So I would either need one KOF13 for PS3 and another console with the game or 2 Xboxes with the game. I could run other games but I primarily wanna focus on KOF. So hit me up peeps!

LazieFreddy

Yeah, it's the ranbats that Bacardi was talking about.  Not sure if KOF will have ranking points, but there will be a tournament for it regardless.  The first one starts next Sunday.   I'll post when there's more information.

kona

LazieFreddy

It's official!  Tournament coming up this Sunday at Gaming ETC in Stratford, CT (address in top post)

This is the beginning of a ranbat series, the top player with most ranking points in KOF, AE, and UMVC3 get a free ticket to EVO!

More details to follow....

kona

Excellent. Whenever you can, do you think you can post up the details and stuff in the Upcoming Tournaments section of DC then post the link here? You can copy and paste the thread from SRK if they have it up already lol.

LazieFreddy

Sure, just waiting for Walter to edit the official thread.  I'll post it when I see it.