Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The Phantom Breaker Thread: More Animu Geimus coming to Uhmerica

Started by sibarraz, January 05, 2012, 04:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sibarraz

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/04/exclusive-phantom-breaker-to-get-special-limited-edition-release/

So yeah, this game developed by spb will be released on America in the spring, it will be 360 exclusive and will come with a limited edition

I played the demo some time ago, and It was not bad, but not good either, maybe with the game in english I could enjoy it more since I don't understood the mechanics of the game judging the demo

Waifu Material

Running Wild

Proto Cloud

I'm surprised that they have yet to localize stuff like Melty Blood or Power Instinct and yet we get this.

mightfo

game is ass from the footage i've seen. even players who play lots of animo fighters and love character designs like this by and large dont give a shit about this game.
wish chaos code or daemon bride would get a localized port, or a port at all, instead. although, daemon bride isnt very popular either, but at least it looks quite interesting and different in certain ways, haha.

Quote from: Running Wild on January 05, 2012, 10:50:19 AM
Fighting game design is dead.

i dont think you know what the word "dead" means
If you live around Dallas and play KOF, AH3, BB, GG, or MB, PM me~

keobas

SO anybody mess with the sequel "Phantom, Breaker extra"?

I had imported the original 360 version which I liked as well but Extra does improved on the original with more polished visuals and faster gameplay.