Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Relatively new FG player in Central Jersey

Started by RzO, January 25, 2012, 05:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RzO

Hey everyone. I've only been in the FG scene since 2009, so the only game I played seriously was SF4. It wasn't until recently that I decided to branch out and explore other games. Since then I've picked up Melty Blood and I've been playing that for a few months. I go to Rutgers and there's a small group of players that play fighting games. I saw KoF 13 during one of the sessions and it looked cool and interesting, so once I get the game I'll give it a shot.

solidshark

Welcome to DreamCancel RzO. Glad you found KOF13 appealing when you saw it. Hope you can learn a lot with those guys, and here too. It's easily a more challenging game than SF4, but very playable, fun at almost every level of play. Enjoy yourself.

Any particular characters in 13 you like yet?
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

RzO

Well, i will be honest. I played KoF 98 and 2002 SUPER casually back when I first discovered MAME, and I always liked Iori and Kyo. So I probably want to form teams around either or both characters. K' and King look fun as well.

solidshark

All four are great characters, and you've got options with two different versions of Iori and Kyo. You should do fine with all these characters, almost in any order.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995