Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

KOF XIII 7th General Thread: Evo 2012 countdown edition

Started by Kane317, March 04, 2012, 02:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitsuofleaves

There is a confliction...but I believe with ECT, which isn't a big deal as I doubt that many WC players were going out to it anyway.

If it gets a shot, a good amount of WC players will play, and with the 3 month notice, other players will have more time to prep a trip.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

solidshark

It'd be a good amount if half of the WC XIII players could show up; the crowd should be bigger, and hopefully MLG can do a few things different, like that artificial crowd cheer if they really did that.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

PureYeti

That artificial cheer was from the other events. Lol it will be funny if they did it

sibarraz

Quote from: PureYeti on March 29, 2012, 03:57:09 PM
That artificial cheer was from the other events. Lol it will be funny if they did it

WWE-SPORTS

Waifu Material

PureYeti

Saitsuofleaves

Let's be honest, we're already E-sports, it's just no one wants to admit it's happening outside of MLG.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Reiki.Kito

I think that's true to some degree. I was lashed at at one point for supporting this idea, but more people realize the similarities and subtle differences between MLG and streamed broadcasts

We're still pretty hype!

sibarraz

I'm fine with e-sports as long as doesn't became too strict or too WWE-ESPORTS

Waifu Material

PureYeti

Like sibarraz said, I'm already fine the way it is and the stuff has happening.

Proto Cloud

I can't wait 'til KOF players get decked out in MLG gear.

Xxenace

Proto Cloud

Saitsuofleaves

Ignoring you two...

Anybody ready for some KOFXIII action tonight on Level Up?

-Azula-

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 30, 2012, 03:46:23 AM
Ignoring you two...

Anybody ready for some KOFXIII action tonight on Level Up?

Man it's gonna be nice. Gotta make it a priority to watch. Hope to see The Answer using EX Iori. I love his Iori! Soooo sick.

Saitsuofleaves