Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

KOF Dabbler Wanting To Go Professional

Started by TevinT@lB@iN, March 26, 2012, 01:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TevinT@lB@iN

Hey guys what's up, I call myself Tevin T@lB@iN on the internet, but Tevin's fine too. I'm what you would call a fighting game enthusiast(Garou and Street Fighter Alpha 3 being my favs), but I want to be at competitive skill, playing casually just doesn't cut it for me anymore. However, there are issues I have keeping me from doing so. There aren't many people into fighters in my area unfortunately, then sometimes I get swamped in school work, but nowadays I seem to have a lot of free time, but no motivation because I can't play anyone. Anyways, hopefully I can get to know some of you on here, by the way I own a PS3, my username is Tevin_Talbain, add me if you want!

Running Wild

solidshark

Welcome to DreamCancel Trevin. Garou and SFA3 are great games too, and hope you're enjoying XIII just as much. Glad you've got the time to pursue pro; all I can suggest for pro with XIII in mind is nearly the same with any fighter: practice everyday, research, experimentation, learning every character, and especially with XIII, be aware of team/meter managemet.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

TevinT@lB@iN

Sounds like I've got a lot to take in, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes because I love this game. As for playing Garou on GGPO, I have to get GGPO first, and get back into the game itself,lol.