Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Hey. Georgia player here.

Started by CJ, April 01, 2013, 04:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJ

Been lurking the forums a little bit trying to find some competition for KoFXiii.  I played a bit of the old school stuff, and LOVED Capcom vs SNK 2.  I find this game to be great and it still has that old school feel unlike many other fighters nowadays that have been watered down (though I still play them too sometimes).  Seems like a cool community without a ton of trolls so it would be nice to play some of you!

I also do videos so I can watch myself play and improve my game.  Hope to have fun!

desmond_kof

Welcome to DC. I hope you enjoy your stay and learn a lot about KOFXIII.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

selfReg

sup. I hope you were at Final Round!
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

CJ

Quote from: Desmond Delaghetto on April 01, 2013, 06:51:21 PM
Welcome to DC. I hope you enjoy your stay and learn a lot about KOFXIII.
I hope so too.  Is there a place where you can post vids of your matches?  Could I make a personal thread for it?  That way I can get some feedback and things like that.
Quote from: MezzoForte on April 01, 2013, 08:11:28 PM
sup. I hope you were at Final Round!
Unfortunately I was not.  Hopefully I'll run into some players.  I can get really busy though so it can be tough. :(

desmond_kof

Quote from: CJ on April 01, 2013, 08:22:45 PM
I hope so too.  Is there a place where you can post vids of your matches?  Could I make a personal thread for it?  That way I can get some feedback and things like that.

Hey man, there is a thread here video feedback:

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1931.0

Post up and players will hopefully give you feedback when they have time (be patient).
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

CJ

Quote from: Desmond Delaghetto on April 01, 2013, 09:47:38 PM
Quote from: CJ on April 01, 2013, 08:22:45 PM

Hey man, there is a thread here video feedback:

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1931.0

Post up and players will hopefully give you feedback when they have time (be patient).

Sounds good.  I will post there and if I find any tech.  Thanks!

Malik

Sup, welcome to Dream Cancel, hopefully you'll have a good experience with KOF XIII & other SNK games if you're feeling adventurous. I sent you a PM so hopefully you'll have see it by now.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

solidshark

"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

CJ

Thank you.

Quote from: Malik on April 02, 2013, 01:02:08 AM
Sup, welcome to Dream Cancel, hopefully you'll have a good experience with KOF XIII & other SNK games if you're feeling adventurous. I sent you a PM so hopefully you'll have see it by now.
I did.