Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

New Bay Area King of Fighter!

Started by DrellyFish, May 23, 2013, 06:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrellyFish

Yo guys I'm DrellyFish, I'm from the Bay Area, CA. I've always played fighting games but didn't try to play seriously until I'd say about last year. My fist exposure to anything KOF related was CvS2. I instantly liked the characters, but never really got into the series heavily besides playing around with it. I had more exposure to Fatal Fury at arcades. I'm mainly a player of anime fighters such as Blazblue and P4A, but I been playing KOF XIII more, due to me having it free from PS+. I really wish the community for it was bigger as I've literally only been playing it more in the past week and I'm alredy in pretty much in love with the game lol.

I'm still learning and trying to build a team, and I hope to meet some cool people on here, and possibly have some good matches(if netcode allows). I'm loving the depth of the game, and I wish I'd gotten into the series more seriously before. Looking forward to interacting with the community and learning lots from you guys!

PSN: DrellyFish if anyone wants to play.
Also up for offline matches if any possible meet up spots are around!

solidshark

Welcome to the community DrellyFish. Glad you're enjoying the game so far. I'd hope there's some people to reach out there in your area. You can check our offline matchmaking section, or the netplay section in the above menu to see if someone in your area is reachable.

Any help you need with developing your game, we'd be happy to help.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DrellyFish

Thanks a lot man! And I will check the offline section. So far, I'm just testing out characters, and learning the fundamentals. But having a sparring partner would definitely help.

I will check the offline section. My local scene is mainly SF, Marvel, and Melee so this will be tough finding a KOF scene lol.

selfReg

yo welcome to DC man. Where in the bay?
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

bigvador

welcome... bay area comin 2gether

DrellyFish

I'm in the East Bay, but willing to travel around for some offline sessions. I haven't been practicing much lately due to being caught up with other stuff, but if any one is up for an offline session I'm down guys!