Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Heya!

Started by Hussler, July 19, 2013, 07:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hussler

Hey all!

I've been lurking these boards for far too long now, lol.

Anyways, I've only been playing KOFXIII for a few months, and I was actually just at Evo to compete in SCV and grind KOF through hours upon hours of casuals. My hometown in Canada only has like 3-4 players so I'm hoping I can level up via online matches or training mode xD!

I'm excited to join! I really do love this game.

Shoutouts to Trumpet, Juicebox, RandomLlama, David Kong, Gary Oak and all the other guys who I had the chance to play with and learn a lot from at Evo. Hope to see you all around soon!

Edit: My current team is EX Kyo/King, Benimaru, Shen Woo. I'd like to add Elisabeth to my team down the line as she is by far my favorite character in the game.

solidshark

Officially welcome to the community Hussler. You got to meet some great people out at EVO; hope you can meet more here.

Nice team, and nice to see players who appreciate Elizabeth. What makes her your favorite?
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

PEAH8R

I just figured out what evo was today, it's pretty cool to hear that you were there, kudos.

Mr.Minionman

Hello and welcome! It's awesome that you got that chance! EVO must have been an amazing experience