Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

NorCal KOF!

Started by Tone, November 26, 2010, 03:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaori Manabe

i would go to your events fatacon :O

selfReg

Quote from: Reiki.Kito on September 04, 2013, 10:01:55 AM
Hello ladies and gents,

So according to an announcement by Joe, the guy that runs Capsule Entertainment, he's going to be running Versus Fridays again. Now, KoF won't be a featured game, but I did ask if he'd be willing to give us a station. He says if people show up, he'll give us a station to play.

This is huge considering Versus Fridays were originally canceled and now they're back. UMVC3 and SSFIV:AE are the focus, but as long as we have people come through, we have KoF back again.

sick.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Reiki.Kito

I'm going to try to make it next week and hopefully N4US and Shinobee will come too.

solidsnake37

yes! im so glad kof is going to be back at mgl. Last two times I went there to play KOF nobody was there at all and usually I would see at least one person.

Reiki.Kito

Gamecenter tomorrow night, Milpitas Golfland on Friday. Need a ride from Fremont to Milpitas if anyone can help me out.

FataCon

Was gonna try for a session this month, but it looks like I'll have to push it to next month. I'll be able to start traveling a bit more again soon, so I'll try to show up to other local meets when I can.

Reiki.Kito

:( Well, guess this is a drag. Without a ride and not being able to get off work early tomorrow, I can't make it to Versus. I'm dying right now. Play hard for me, gents.

When I get my license and the car, I'll be free to travel.

selfReg

get that stuff on the double.

as for tonight, I'll be there.

kin3tix

Quote from: solidsnake37 on September 05, 2013, 11:47:51 AM
yes! im so glad kof is going to be back at mgl. Last two times I went there to play KOF nobody was there at all and usually I would see at least one person.

I am disappoint.

selfReg

Reiki.Kito

Next thing that's coming up is this coming saturday is the last day that Gamecenter is open. It's a 24 hour event. Gamecenter will be open from Saturday 3pm to Sunday 3pm

FataCon

Mezzo, did no one show up to MGL?

Reiki, I'll be at GC regardless if there's KOF or not. I won't be there for the whole thing though. I'll probably figure out a time, whenever it is I can get the game schedule.

kin3tix

There were 5 of us there. Joe even hopped in for a few too haha.

selfReg

yeah it was a low key session but a good time nonetheless. Joe was definitely having fun lol. He said next time he's gonna stream KoF for sure, so everyone should try to make it out.

selfReg