Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

If this is mandatory...

Started by Lygophilia, December 17, 2010, 08:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lygophilia

Hello. Interesting to the individual(s) who thought of this forum. I don't play much video games, but King of Fighters happens to be one of them. I could see myself lurking more here and the virtua fighter forum, than the other game sites. This will replace them.

THE ANSWER

It's not mandatory and welcome to the site. We all hope that this site becomes the leader in all of the KOF sites.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

Quote from: Lygophilia on December 17, 2010, 08:56:31 PM
Hello. Interesting to the individual(s) who thought of this forum. I don't play much video games, but King of Fighters happens to be one of them. I could see myself lurking more here and the virtua fighter forum, than the other game sites. This will replace them.

Hello Lygophilia, welcome to DC!  It's mandatory to love KOF and be respectful to other FG so I think you'l fit right in.

Aenthin

It's not mandatory but Kane just looooooooooooves to know more about people. xD

Kane317

Quote from: Aenthin on December 18, 2010, 01:13:31 AM
It's not mandatory but Kane just looooooooooooves to know more about people. xD

Hehe next time I come to the Philippines I'l track you down!

hdcloudstrife08

Quote from: Lygophilia on December 17, 2010, 08:56:31 PM
Lol long live VF KOF SF !!!!!!!
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!