Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread  (Read 557522 times)

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread
« Reply #1635 on: April 01, 2011, 12:38:19 PM »
Probably no one of you will belive me, but here I go.

Yesterday I contact SNKPlaymore. I asked them for console version of XIII. I didn't expect they answer me, but they do it. Their answer:

"Thank you for your checking up on our products.
And it is glad to hear that you're interested in one of our products, KOF XIII .

The console ver. release of KOF XIII is currently TBD."

:)

I believe you but I just don't believe SNKP anymore. :P
If I don't see the actual product on a store's shelf I'll treat everything as a rumor.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: April 01, 2011, 02:57:04 PM »
guys theres a new FF game coming out, RB3MOTW, the cardfighters.

in all seriousness though, i think any monkey with half a brain knows 13 will be coming for consoles. the big Q is wether well see 14 ever. and how good the 13 c version will be. since snkp is focusing on just 1 game, im expecting a home port done in awesomeness.

also is ogura that dope ngbc artist or the dope kof ex artist (since these the only 2 good artists theyve used in the last 10 years).

edit: still cant understand how a shit game like mk9 can create any hype. not liking sf4, kof or bb is an opinion and preference thing. but mk, along with games like rise of the robots, gangan, savage reign and whatever piece of shit game is terrible no matter how you look at it. every mk game has been utter crap, so how is this shit game hype?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 03:02:06 PM by MUSOLINI »
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Gravelneed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: April 01, 2011, 04:31:32 PM »
also is ogura that dope ngbc artist or the dope kof ex artist (since these the only 2 good artists theyve used in the last 10 years).

Eisuke Ogura is the main artist for NGBC as well as many other SNK games. My favorite work of his is KOFXIII.

Shinkiro is the awesome ex-SNK artist with that stylized realism the company was known for.

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: April 01, 2011, 05:12:14 PM »
Nona is no.1 for me.

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: April 01, 2011, 05:42:22 PM »
edit: still cant understand how a shit game like mk9 can create any hype. not liking sf4, kof or bb is an opinion and preference thing. but mk, along with games like rise of the robots, gangan, savage reign and whatever piece of shit game is terrible no matter how you look at it. every mk game has been utter crap, so how is this shit game hype?
It's all a matter of opinion, but this mortal kombat actually does not play like shit. Compared to mortal kombat 2 (since it's available on ps3) this new game is extremely smooth control wise, it is no less responsive than any other actually good modern fighting game i've tried and seems to play well both when using arcade stick and pad. It seems really easy to get into and learn/understand the nesecary basics and coupled with its style it seems like a way more casual/entertaining game than ssf4 to me. Whatever you prefer to play is up to you, but don't dismiss this game just because it's not up your alley.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: April 01, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »
I honestly just want the game to come out so that way the majority of the players can finally get their hands on it. I'm not the greatest player but I think it would help the game to evolve a lot if more high level players could finally play it. Reason I say that is because so far we pretty much have been treated to too many same tactics and an over abundance of the same characters.

Something tells me we will possibly be seeing a lot of changes in how players approach the game once the game is in the hands of everyone.

Couldn't agree more with you.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: April 01, 2011, 07:54:03 PM »
Nona is no.1 for me.

Totally agree. Nona is/was art director of XII (what means the most of XIII too). Ogura is ok with his artworks but if kof xiii looks so nice (sprites, colors, backgrounds, animations, artworks included,etc) is thanks to Nona. Oh, and XI's endigs. Awesomes.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: April 02, 2011, 12:55:33 AM »

in all seriousness though, i think any monkey with half a brain knows 13 will be coming for consoles. the big Q is wether well see 14 ever. and how good the 13 c version will be. since snkp is focusing on just 1 game, im expecting a home port done in awesomeness.

jesus lord man do you like anything?

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: April 02, 2011, 01:13:06 AM »

I thought we were all "used to" musolini by now =)

Shinra Shiranui

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: April 02, 2011, 02:12:57 AM »
Lol 80% of his posts are very aggressive. But I'm just happy that there might be a light out of this tunnel we have been walking in for almost a year and I hope it only gets better...
KOF XIII: EX Kyo,Mai,Saiki

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #1645 on: April 02, 2011, 02:16:03 AM »

I thought we were all "used to" musolini by now =)

"sad" news from last night ....
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:17:40 AM by KBlackNoah »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: April 02, 2011, 05:39:07 AM »
lol, Musolini as in big syke. also world is still filled with shitty men. the losers in war are always the bad guys (depend on whos telling history), but then again benito was a shitty mf'er. mussolini is no different from bush, barak or any other bs leader that invades other countries for bs reasons, but lets not get out of topic.

and being critical about the games you like is bad? this aint the 90's and i aint got time to play every bs fighter out there. or let alone every bs game that comes out.

on a side note, hard corps uprising is some oldschool goodness i hadn't played in a while. def recommend it for psn (or live for those that pay for online). snkp could redo MS, but i dont know if they still got those skills. id be more than happy if i could play 13 before the summer, and even happier if 14 comes (yamazaki, geese & oswald being in it making me even happier).
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #1647 on: April 02, 2011, 06:24:00 PM »
and being critical about the games you like is bad? this aint the 90's and i aint got time to play every bs fighter out there. or let alone every bs game that comes out.

You're a classic gamer and a critic, yes, but you could at least downplay on your so called "critics" on games and videos that other players might think are still actually pretty good despite their flaws. Yeah, so what if Raiden and K' games in most videos are boring but I get more sick and tired of you talking shit about it without saying anything constructive.

Don't have anything good or constructive to post? Don't even try to say anything. I'll be honest, it's just getting on my nerves everytime you talk that way.

No offense intended, however.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: April 02, 2011, 10:59:55 PM »
Problem is that at times it seems that you criticize games that barely played (MK9, and hell, watching videos of XIII doesn't mean anything too)

I don't know what is problem with gamers (and lol, specially old school ones) they shit on everything without playing it

Hell, I know some ''gamers'' that last saturday went to a reunion, started to talk shit of MVC 3 for 2 HOURS, and then decided to play the friggin game for all the night LOLWUT?

Waifu Material

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: April 02, 2011, 11:05:58 PM »
Problem is that at times it seems that you criticize games that barely played (MK9, and hell, watching videos of XIII doesn't mean anything too)

I don't know what is problem with gamers (and lol, specially old school ones) they shit on everything without playing it

Hell, I know some ''gamers'' that last saturday went to a reunion, started to talk shit of MVC 3 for 2 HOURS, and then decided to play the friggin game for all the night LOLWUT?
its considered cool to hate on popular things today