Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gazette

EVO 2012 KOF XIII Grand Finals

EVO 2012 - KOF XIII Grand Final - Bala vs. MadKOF

For those who missed it or want to rewatch one of the finals ever.

venusandeve

I watched and I'm watching it again, OMG, what a hype evening!!!
I got chest pains watching that, it should come with a disclaimer!

<3 <3 <3 KoF @ EVO.
KoF XIII... Needs more Angel, Vanessa and Blue Mary! ^^

davidkong07

In it to win it!

Kane317

This match was simply amazing, I was sitting next to Romance's left foot when Choysauce filmed this, so epic.

Romance vs Japan's Kansai's Strongest Legend -- Kaoru

Sadly, this match was MEANT to be on stream but the official screwed up and apologized to us later.

Diavle

Oh wow, nothing against Romance but Kauro deserved to take that one.

I've watched Kaoru on stream a little and against Mr. Kof and he is an amazing player, his Goro in particular leaves me speechless each time (watch him play and you might very well agree why he considers him top tier). Its so impressive how easily he handles zoners with him, which are one of Goro's biggest weaknesses.

He may not have made it far but I still think he was one of the best players at the tournament, he could have really delivered in the top 8.

a11111357

LouisCipher

Quote from: Kane317 on July 10, 2012, 11:31:27 AM
This match was simply amazing, I was sitting next to Romance's left foot when Choysauce filmed this, so epic.

Sadly, this match was MEANT to be on stream but the official screwed up and apologized to us later.

Where's part 2>????
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

KLSADAKO

Quote from: LouisCipher on July 11, 2012, 02:25:55 AM
Quote from: Kane317 on July 10, 2012, 11:31:27 AM

Where's part 2>????

It has already been uploaded, visit the link again and look at the new uploads..

Big up to choysauce for filming it  :)

LouisCipher

When I posted part 2 wasn't up. Great matches. It was any man's game in the 1st and Romance read Kauro perfectly in the 2nd. I wonder why Kauro went with Goro on 1st against King in the 2nd?
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

gazette

EVO2k12: Romance vs Kaoru 02

I will post it here for everyone's convenience instead.

Hungry Color

Quote from: gazette on July 11, 2012, 08:06:01 AM
snip

I will post it here for everyone's convenience instead.

That Daimon was pretty sweet.

Hungry Color

Quote from: Krusan on July 12, 2012, 05:07:09 PM
Hi.
We, Combonauts, have a new CMV out, with new combos and even some bugs. We hope we all you like it.

That was sweet. Good song too, what is a CMV?

I assume it's Combo something Video, lastly, can Robert just bypass Saiki's Neomax by holding/charging? :o

sibarraz

Quote from: Hungry Color on July 12, 2012, 07:14:06 PM
Hi.
We, Combonauts, have a new CMV out, with new combos and even some bugs. We hope we all you like it.

I assume it's Combo something Video, lastly, can Robert just bypass Saiki's Neomax by holding/charging? :o

Combo Movie Video

Waifu Material

Hungry Color

Quote from: sibarraz on July 12, 2012, 08:29:32 PM
Quote from: Hungry Color on July 12, 2012, 07:14:06 PM
Hi.

Ha, I would have said that, but I thought Movie and Video in the same acronym would be superfluous.
Combo Movie Video