Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

SoCal KoF

Started by davidkong07, July 31, 2010, 02:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

DJMirror949

I hate your turtle soups. Taste salty as hell.

Kane317

Quote from: Mr.KOF on November 01, 2011, 09:32:10 AM
Quote from: Kane317 on November 01, 2011, 01:16:54 AM
I heard Irwin is down too?  Jason, are you sure you're *ready*? hehe  j/k

How long is he coming down for? if he stays longer I'd like to come on a day where it isn't as packed  :)

Basically Friday and Saturday.  He's heading back up Sunday morning/afternoon.

davidkong07

gonna be at japan arcade tomorrow. hope to see people there!
In it to win it!

DJMirror949

DavidKong you need to come down to Alex's Arcade to play Isai! =D

Kane317

Isaiah will be there tomorrow.  The get together will start officially at 7pm (free play @ $3) but he'll be there for the most part, during the day.

l2slythe

Quote from: Kane317 on November 04, 2011, 08:01:35 AM
Isaiah will be there tomorrow.  The get together will start officially at 7pm (free play @ $3) but he'll be there for the most part, during the day.

hmmmm... i'll come around 6ish.
PSN- MrGreen-AI

davidkong07

Quote from: DJMirror949 on November 04, 2011, 07:56:56 AM
DavidKong you need to come down to Alex's Arcade to play Isai! =D

lol dude i totally would if someone would drive me from culver city and back hahah AA is like an hour away
In it to win it!

davidkong07

due to unpredictably shitty weather i will no longer be going to japan arcade tonight
In it to win it!

Kane317

Here's the first of several matches from the Isaiah vs SoCal event.  These matches were all in good fun, he stayed on the first player side win or lose and fought like a champ for 4+ hours!

---

UPDATE: Next one is up, GG Isaiah btw!

UPDATE2: Isaiah and ESBCancel's ft5 is up!

davidkong07

Heads up to everyone in socal, my friend who works at Game Play in Culver City told me that they are expecting to sell KoF13 early, starting on Friday, the 18th. I'm gonna pick up my copy there. Just FYI in case anyone didn't pre order and wants the game a couple days early.
In it to win it!

R.E.L.

Hey guys!  New to the KOF scene, but long time fan.  After game release, I plan on having casuals in Van Nuys and making EGP (epic gamer productions) start hosting KOF13 tourneys.  I will be streaming at both locations and would love to meet you all! 

Twitter:
@ADG_REL
@AfterDarkGaming

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AfterDarkGaming

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AfterDarkGaming

THE ANSWER

Quote from: R.E.L. on November 15, 2011, 10:17:18 PM
Hey guys!  New to the KOF scene, but long time fan.  After game release, I plan on having casuals in Van Nuys and making EGP (epic gamer productions) start hosting KOF13 tourneys.  I will be streaming at both locations and would love to meet you all! 

Van Nuys has a lot of KOF players but unfortunately they all stopped playing once the Plant closed their arcade. If you post your events here I'll contact some of to attend your tourneys.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

I like your avatar, we can be friends already.  I got the PM that you sent to nilcam, hit us up in SCR and we'll definitely talk.

R.E.L.

Quote from: THE ANSWER on November 15, 2011, 11:01:15 PM

Van Nuys has a lot of KOF players but unfortunately they all stopped playing once the Plant closed their arcade. If you post your events here I'll contact some of to attend your tourneys.

Awesome!  That's great to know.  I'm pretty close to Family Fun Arcade in Granada Hills too, so I'll be there as well.  I'll let you guys know when stuffs going down for sure.  I'll be streaming and hosting casuals at my apartment too.

Quote from: Kane317 on November 15, 2011, 11:07:29 PM

I like your avatar, we can be friends already.  I got the PM that you sent to nilcam, hit us up in SCR and we'll definitely talk.

Hahaha, I LOVE Chin!  Drunk old guys FTW.  I'll def hit you up at SCR!
Twitter:
@ADG_REL
@AfterDarkGaming

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AfterDarkGaming

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AfterDarkGaming

GuamoKun

Quote from: R.E.L. on November 15, 2011, 11:45:21 PM
Quote from: THE ANSWER on November 15, 2011, 11:01:15 PM

Awesome!  That's great to know.  I'm pretty close to Family Fun Arcade in Granada Hills too, so I'll be there as well.  I'll let you guys know when stuffs going down for sure.  I'll be streaming and hosting casuals at my apartment too.

Quote from: Kane317 on November 15, 2011, 11:07:29 PM

Hahaha, I LOVE Chin!  Drunk old guys FTW.  I'll def hit you up at SCR!

REL!

Yes, the KoF hype train is stopping here in SFV.