Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition

Started by krazykone123, June 07, 2011, 04:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sibarraz

Waifu Material

MUSOLINI

wow esaka stage from 96, thats one of the best stages ever in kof. dont know if this is true though, we havent seen either of the stages mentioned and the other ones besides billys are not mentioned in the part highlighted.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

asociale

...screens...cough cough..no screens no party ahah
jokes aside, that stage is sick
SNK why the hell everytime you do something regarding the "online" experience is pure 屎!?!

sibarraz

WELL, in the pictures the stage of elizabeth was rumoured (that one with the statue)

And the producer of the game put on his twitter that old stages will make a comeback, so the rumours are plausible, is still strange that those news didn't appeared before, unless this was reallly an uber underground forum

Waifu Material

MUSOLINI

In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Sonikku

They should really put back the kof 95 mexico stage from the art of fighting team. This one was one of the interesting stages I liked in my opinion.

DarKaoZ

Quote from: MUSOLINI on July 04, 2011, 05:19:19 AM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100720015917/snk/images/d/d1/Kof96psychobg.gif

its back anmd suposedly looks better than this...

I'm not a fan of that stage, but maybe they will do something that will make it awesome. I think KOF has better Japan Street stages than that one, but then again, that one is a tribute to their old offices, so maybe that is why.

Delta

Quote from: sibarraz on July 04, 2011, 04:31:49 AM
link?

Ditto.

Not that i don't believe it, but this is the internet, a common phrase is "pics or it didn't happen" , or in this case "link or it didn't happen".

Dechimo

For those of you who don't speak french :
- It was a debug version of the game so there was a lot of unfinished tings like missing colors, musics, or unmoving stages...
- Billy was playable. Saiki was playable but NOT the muscular boss version of the arcade... It's the Saiki we see in the cut scenes, with a interesting movelist.
- 4 or 5 new stages. A temple with red torches, the Billy Big ben one, Betie's garden, one who takes place in a plane, a deserted alley... and the famous japan stage from KOF 96 totally redrawn in HD.
- This was posted on june 25 of this year ( before we knew anything about Billy, or/and the new stages... )

As awesome as that sounds before I get hype I will wait for the link

PSN: kimkaphan

Amedø310

"A temple with red torches" sound like TFTP's hideout. anyway.

Chlorophylle

I didn't want to put the link because it might cause problems for that guy but whatever :
http://www.mad-movies.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12565&view=findpost&p=1643111

It's not an underground forum. It's just that video games, and especially fighting games, aren't a big part of it, like every " normal " forum.

I don't like false/dumb rumors. It doesn't look like one.

Shiranui_ninja

I'm hearing RUMORS, too:

[spoiler]-Six extra characters: 95 Rival Team [Billy, Iori 95 (no 98), Eiji] + Kyo 98 (still Hero Team), Saiki (¿alone?), someone else (¿Botan?+Saiki and Ash = Ash team?)
-Some changes for 2 teams in Story mode[/spoiler]

of course, are only rumors, and not sure from where are coming
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

MetalThrashingMadman

Quote from: Shiranui_ninja on July 04, 2011, 05:20:42 PM
I'm hearing RUMORS, too:

[spoiler]-Six extra characters: 95 Rival Team [Billy, Iori 95 (no 98), Eiji] + Kyo 98 (still Hero Team), Saiki (¿alone?), someone else (¿Botan?+Saiki and Ash = Ash team?)
-Some changes for 2 teams in Story mode[/spoiler]

of course, are only rumors, and not sure from where are coming

Wow! For a rumor that reveals 6 characters I find it to be quite an unexciting one. I doubt this one is true anyway.

Shiranui_ninja

there's another rumor

[spoiler]-Billy, Raiden, Hwa
-New Kim team: Kim, Chang, Choi or Jhun

-Saiki, Botan, someone else

-extras: Iori95 and Kyo98[/spoiler]

but it's hard to belive
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

KBlackNoah

QuoteNew Kim team: Kim, Chang, Choi

that would be just awesome!