Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Hi fellow KoF fans

Started by 302mike, June 24, 2011, 06:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

302mike

Been lurking for a while now and love the site.  I'm a long time SNK fighting game fan, and I'm looking forward to getting some games in with you guys when the XIII console release hits.

I'm in northern Delaware in case any of you are local.

jt4mtb

Welcome. I'm just outside of Philly myself; not exactly local, but still close by. What games do you usually play?
--JT

302mike

Quote from: jt4mtb on June 24, 2011, 07:15:59 PM
Welcome. I'm just outside of Philly myself; not exactly local, but still close by. What games do you usually play?

Thanks.  Yeah Philly is pretty close.  Do you ever get up to University Pinball?  I've never been there but heard it's pretty cool.  If they had a XIII setup I'd be there this weekend :)

I  play KoF XI, KoF 2002UM, MotW, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 mostly.

omegaryuji

Old man/bad player

jt4mtb

Quote from: 302mike on June 24, 2011, 09:27:19 PM
Thanks.  Yeah Philly is pretty close.  Do you ever get up to University Pinball?  I've never been there but heard it's pretty cool.  If they had a XIII setup I'd be there this weekend :)

I  play KoF XI, KoF 2002UM, MotW, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 mostly.
I've been to University Pinball/Family Fun Center a few times. It's pretty cool; though there's no KOF there. There's also bi-weekly tournaments held there.

MotW? I hold a monthly session for Garou (and whatever else people feel like playing) at my place. You should come out sometime.  ;)
--JT

302mike

Quote from: jt4mtb on June 24, 2011, 10:02:42 PM
MotW? I hold a monthly session for Garou (and whatever else people feel like playing) at my place. You should come out sometime.  ;)

That would be great man, thanks!  Just PM me the details when the time comes...I'll brush up on my game in the meantime  ;)

jt4mtb

Quote from: 302mike on June 24, 2011, 11:07:01 PM
That would be great man, thanks!  Just PM me the details when the time comes...I'll brush up on my game in the meantime  ;)
Sure thing. Also, there's the Philly thread in the Offline Matchmaking section which I'll post in you can keep an eye on. Catch ya around.
--JT

Delta

Welcome to the jungle, i hope you enjoy your stay ;)