Author Topic: The usual. Long time lurker. Short time joiner.  (Read 1776 times)

Para Para Pony

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
The usual. Long time lurker. Short time joiner.
« on: June 27, 2011, 11:53:06 PM »
Heya. I'm ancient. (28) In Orlando, Fl. I love me some fighting games. Been playing since SF2 and Fatal Fury. Even off the wall stuff like AVG2 and Astra Super Stars.
My XBL gamertag is Para Para Pony. I have pretty much every SNK fighter on the arcade as well as XII, Blaz, SSF4, MK, and MvC3. I'm not the greatest but I like to think I'm better than a cpu oponent ^-^.
I used to be on the now defunct ignition boards since they announced XII.
I'm a traditional animator and work at Universal Studios on Doctor Doom's Fearfall and Stormforce Accelatron in my free time. Here's my dev art site. http://cutey-storm.deviantart.com/
Sorry there's not more there, but animation takes up a lot of my time. Eventually, me and a programmer buddy of mine are making our own 2-d fighting game. I'll keep you posted ^-^

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The usual. Long time lurker. Short time joiner.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 12:02:35 AM »
28 ain't ancient, you haven't cracked 30 yet =)   Welcome to DC though, I'm glad you made the decision to finally register.

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 01:01:37 AM »
Welcome to DC :).  28 is still plenty young enough for those fighting games.

Also, your art is really good!  Just took a quick look through your gallery...R. Mika, Reow, Death, The Devil, The Empress, The Star (love the tarot references, btw ;) ), My my Mai, Mata Hari, Metal Gear Solid "The Boss", Elvira: Mistress of the Dark, Catwoman, and Mai Shiranui: KOF XIII all immediately jumped out.  The rest were nice as well, but those really stood out.
Old man/bad player

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 11:12:29 AM »
Hi, Para Para Pony. Nice to see you here. We knew each other in Ignition forums, I was the other Mai's fan besides you :D

28 ancient? Tell how you feel at 33... U____U
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature