Author Topic: XBL- KOF XII  (Read 2522 times)

JoeJustice

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
XBL- KOF XII
« on: June 10, 2011, 09:45:51 PM »
Hey all,

In the spirit of the KOF XIII announcement I was thinking we could get some people together to play KOF XII on XBL on a somewhat regular basis. We've been having a good time on NGBC and gave it somewhat of a revival, and I think its time to extend that to XII.

My gamertag is J0EJUSTICE (wiht a zero) for anyone  interested, I'm down whenever I'm logged in.

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
Re: XBL- KOF XII
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 06:46:22 PM »
I wouldn't mind playing KOFXII what region are you in

JoeJustice

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 12:40:16 AM »
Hey man,

I'm in RI, so I guess we'll have to see how the netcode holds up. I like NGBC too so if KOF XII's a no go that's always a good fall back. When you get a chance send me your tag.

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 03:30:39 PM »
my gamer tag is thec0re3 the o is a zero I haven't got ngbc as yet but I will have it in the future.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 10:31:07 PM »
Played today against mr bakaboy, and the matches were really good actually, it seems that the netcode really has improved, to the point that I truely believe that if XIII is based in this netcode, but improved, we will had an amazing netcode (chile vs usa match, with a little of delay, better to ask opinions of mr bakaboy to know how well went

Waifu Material

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 07:24:45 AM »
Honestly I would put XII on par with 02UM. It has lag (I got 1 second input delay) but it's still quite playable compared to the slowdown the old netcode used to do. The buffering is in tact and dropped moves are at a minimal. Worst thing you might have to do is slow your input motions down a touch.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 07:35:53 AM »
with my experience against northamericans, I will put XII way above of 2002um

It will be like NGBC >> XII >>>>>> 2002UM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>98UM/garou

Waifu Material

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 02:12:05 PM »
You're probably right. I keep thinking about 02UM as when it first came out. As long as the ping wasn't erratic, the matches were pretty good. The problem came with the updates. I ended up playing a guy from Japan the other day where the match had the same lag, but was dropping moves like crazy. What I couldn't understand was he left, then came back and the connection was near flawless. Wondering if 02 is getting the 98 & Garou treatment with the one sided input delays.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"