Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 189336 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: Street Fighter X Tekken
« Reply #270 on: January 19, 2012, 09:02:57 PM »
did they ever state when this game was supposed to be coming out?

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 19, 2012, 10:06:04 PM »

I've seen March 6th listed though I can't remember if they put an actual date on it outside of a general spring season announcement.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 19, 2012, 10:09:50 PM »

I've seen March 6th listed though I can't remember if they put an actual date on it outside of a general spring season announcement.
well ok sounds resonable now to decide if i want to get the special edition or not

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 19, 2012, 10:15:56 PM »
According to Wiki:

NA: March 6, 2012
JP: March 8, 2012
EU: March 9, 2012

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 19, 2012, 10:23:35 PM »
Apparently Ono has been tweeting again and more news apparently is on the horizon
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/jan/19/yoshinori-ono-hints-replay-mode-and-character-reveal-dates/
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 19, 2012, 10:26:05 PM »
Like I said, new characters at the end of the month (Likely Bison/Jin with a possibility of Akuma/Ogre and a slight chance of Pac-Man/BBA Megaman).

Likely accelerating the reveals now due to the vicinity of the release date.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 19, 2012, 10:41:44 PM »
Like I said, new characters at the end of the month (Likely Bison/Jin with a possibility of Akuma/Ogre and a slight chance of Pac-Man/BBA Megaman).

Well he also mentioned replay mode being included and possibly other things as well so I don't think what I posted was a double post or taking credit for what you had already posted and you didn't include a link so far all I knew you were assuming things, also I don't think it's necesarily a given that thoose are the characters that will be revealed.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 19, 2012, 11:01:19 PM »
I don't care if you take credit lol, just figured you didn't want to waste a post for nothing.  But yeah, I didn't mention replay.

And I would hope that's who they reveal, I don't want the same BS that's been holding Guy/Cody back (if they're in the game at all...which I would hope).
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 20, 2012, 04:40:12 AM »
I don't care if you take credit lol, just figured you didn't want to waste a post for nothing.  But yeah, I didn't mention replay.

And I would hope that's who they reveal, I don't want the same BS that's been holding Guy/Cody back (if they're in the game at all...which I would hope).

Okay, I get ya and if they do add Jin it is worth noting that based on the cinematic trailer it also seems that they're hinting at either Devil Jin or the ability to transform during the round like Kazuya in TTT2, in addition to this if they add an Ogre i'd asume it would be regular Ogre opposed to True Ogre given how huge True Ogre is and they'd have to totally change it's size to make it work in a 2d game.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 20, 2012, 04:50:40 AM »
Well...I know for a fact it's regular Ogre...his arm was showed in the end of the cinematic trailer, along with limbs of Akuma, Jin and Bison.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 20, 2012, 08:59:51 AM »
Now if Mongoloidman isn't in the game, the fanboys will boycott en masse.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 20, 2012, 05:48:47 PM »
Wait, I just noticed:

Now that would be interesting and funny at the same time

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 20, 2012, 06:40:20 PM »
Well Pac-Man is confirmed, it's just a matter of him and BBA Megaman being Vita Exclusive or not.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 20, 2012, 08:20:23 PM »
So.... auto combos. This game gets more and more Smash-like with every reveal.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 20, 2012, 08:45:40 PM »
Funny considering, that, along with pretty much everything that's supposed to appeal to casuals, have no actual effect on the actual game.

I love shitting on this game...but on actual things it needs to be called out on.  This is not one of them.