Author Topic: The Tekken Tag 2 Thread  (Read 70742 times)

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
Re: The Tekken Tag 2 Thread
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2012, 04:38:51 AM »
You mean how it's common knowledge that the SFEX characters were owned by Akira?

Yeah, people never remember these things.

@_@ They're owned by a powerful psychic organism?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:29:39 AM by Proto Cloud »

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2012, 04:55:31 AM »
Maybe...only someone like that could think of Doctrine Dark.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2012, 05:30:42 AM »
On a serious note, it's not like anyone bothered with the EX series to begin with. (Even though it's better than most of what the SF series has to offer.)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2012, 05:32:55 AM »
Not true...actually, the EX series still gets rep.

Anyway, back to Tekken, the E3 countdown to Kunimitsu is still on.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2012, 10:31:39 PM »

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2012, 04:28:59 AM »
>:) 8========================>

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 21, 2012, 05:14:09 PM »
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/may/21/tekken-tag-tournament-2-michelle-angel-ancient-ogre-and-kunimitsu-gameplay-trailer/

Time for some more Proto orgasming.

Anyway, these guys are free DLC and Pre-Order Incentives, so unless you want to wait a while for them, might as well go preorder the game now.  You'll still get them free regardless, but you know...why wait?

The funny thing is...people are bitching about FREE DLC.  It's fucking ridiculous.  Apparently, it doesn't matter how much you cost, how you were developed, or anything like that.  Apparently, if you're called DLC, you're the worst thing to happen in the history of life.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 21, 2012, 06:53:38 PM »
dat michelle  also dat 60 fps

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 21, 2012, 08:02:48 PM »
Saw that earlier, but I thought there was going to be some backlash just because it said the dreaded words...DLC.

Doesn't surprise me because this is something new to Tekken fans, but still FREE! @_@ Hell, with all the game that's in, I would've gladly paid for that.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 21, 2012, 08:29:58 PM »
Bleh, not impressed by that short video, need to see more gameplay and moves from those 4. I hope they include at least one 100% new character.

At least it's gonna be free DLC, can't complain there, but others can and will.

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2012, 09:02:12 PM »
The funny thing is...people are bitching about FREE DLC.  It's fucking ridiculous.  Apparently, it doesn't matter how much you cost, how you were developed, or anything like that.  Apparently, if you're called DLC, you're the worst thing to happen in the history of life.

Lol reading through the comments, only one dude is mad because he doesn't have access to xbl which is understandable.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2012, 09:12:16 PM »

I wasn't actually referring to Eventhubs, I usually just ignore their comments, but yeah if you don't have XBL or a friend who does, then you have understandable frustration at even free DLC.

Though honestly if you have access to the internet, and money for a console but not enough for XBL...maybe you should get a PS3.  Though if I remember correctly you can still get DLC from Silver accounts.
Lol reading through the comments, only one dude is mad because he doesn't have access to xbl which is understandable.

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2012, 09:13:20 PM »
Saw that earlier, but I thought there was going to be some backlash just because it said the dreaded words...DLC.

Doesn't surprise me because this is something new to Tekken fans, but still FREE! @_@ Hell, with all the game that's in, I would've gladly paid for that.

On the 360 version of T6 you can get the Pre-order items for free. You just have to d/l them on the xbox website. I'm not sure about the ps3 version though-- I couldn't get the items...

I'm at work, so I can't really hear the sound. Did Angel sound like a pigeon still???

Kunimitsu!!! I'm already thinking of mixups and shenanigans...

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2012, 09:19:41 PM »
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/may/21/tekken-tag-tournament-2-michelle-angel-ancient-ogre-and-kunimitsu-gameplay-trailer/

Anyway, these guys are free DLC and Pre-Order Incentives, so unless you want to wait a while for them, might as well go preorder the game now.  You'll still get them free regardless, but you know...why wait?

Some people are making ridiculous claims like "Oh Harada said no DLC so he's a dirty liar, just like Capcom and it doesn't matter if it's free 'cause some people don't have access to Xbox Live or PSN" blah blah blah and bullshit like that.

As it seems to me many people didn't even read the interviews W/Harada or pay attention to what he said and just read some headlines on Shoryuken or Eventhubs and took their interpretations of Harada's words and twisted it around to whatever the hell they wanted to believe. And if you don't have access to the internet for PSN/Xbox Live then is really on you since it's not hard at all to get an internet connection for your console and makes little sense to me that this should even be a concern of developers/publishers.

In regards to the ACTUAL trailer I think the characters are looking good, particularly Angel and will be interesting to see how "Ancient" Ogre will play given how "True" Ogre is already fairly different from the original TTT.

I'm at work, so I can't really hear the sound. Did Angel sound like a pigeon still???

I couldn't really hear any of the character sounds over the music and such, and from what I was able to hear there were not any pigeonesque sounds.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 24, 2012, 10:27:47 PM »
Looks like if you want all 4 DLC fighters early, you're gonna have to preorder at Gamestop.  Amazon and Best Buy only got Angel and Michelle.  Man they got hosed.