Dream Cancel Forum

The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)

Started by Kane317, July 29, 2011, 06:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PureYeti

Custle

"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

MetalThrashingMadman

To those concerned about the load times. I asked one of the Atlus reps about it and he said not to worry. The final game will load much faster. Wish I had stuck around for the exhibition, but I left well before it started. It's my first time in Vegas and I'm trying to balance seeing the sights with attending Evo. Who knew that having fun could be so much damn work?

JTSNOW6

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about load times too much because when I played SFxT at NCR it took like two minutes for each match to start!!  It's just something to do with demo builds I guess

Amedø310

Yes. those are demo. When game i was playing crashed for first time, it went on some developer screen that i never seen before. I had to press start to get to the xbox menu and to select the game.

DarKaoZ

Well since EVO ended up for today I can now post.

Hey Answer, it's a great thing you mention to the developers the issue with the button configuration. Hopefully they can do it as it was in previews KOF IIRC, which was by just pressing the buttons in the order you wanted.

SAB-CA

This vid shows a new hit-confirm start-up animation for Kensou's Multi-punch DM:
Digital Daily Fix KOF XIII part 4

Xxenace

question 1 did kensou's dm break through kyos guard or not?
question2  did shens super clothesline always have wall bounce?

Demoninja

Quote from: Xxenace on July 30, 2011, 12:36:04 PM
question 1 did kensou's dm break through kyos guard or not?
question2  did shens super clothesline always have wall bounce?

1. No, what happened was Kyo didn't block and ate a d.C into super.

2. It was a counter hit. It always had wall bounce on counter hit.

Amedø310

Sprite action for each moves at the official atlus site under characters. http://www.atlus.com/kofxiii/

Aion

Do you guys know if the Russian stage from XII is back? I'll miss it if it ain't =(

Ashspiralingblood

omegaryuji

Quote from: DarKaoZ on July 30, 2011, 11:43:40 AM

Hey Answer, it's a great thing you mention to the developers the issue with the button configuration. Hopefully they can do it as it was in previews KOF IIRC, which was by just pressing the buttons in the order you wanted.
Hopefully the trouble that even Mr.Yamamoto was having with the button configuration will help them see just how awkward of a system it is currently.
Old man/bad player

nilcam

Quote from: omegaryuji on July 30, 2011, 02:34:49 PM
Quote from: DarKaoZ on July 30, 2011, 11:43:40 AM

Hopefully the trouble that even Mr.Yamamoto was having with the button configuration will help them see just how awkward of a system it is currently.

That's exactly what I thought when I watched the stream.

Chlorophylle

General sound effect seems different. When the " Ready ? Go ! " and when you hit a character.
There's also that camera shake when a character is KOed and hit the ground that i'm sure wasn't in the arcade version.