Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 373809 times)

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)
« Reply #1470 on: September 02, 2011, 06:37:29 AM »
<--- He doesn't stand a chance against colonel sanders yagami

I must see if there is a way to put colonel sanders on iori outfit

lol. beat me to it.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)
« Reply #1471 on: September 02, 2011, 07:20:32 AM »
I know 2000 people who just decided that they're gonna main Ronald McDonald Maxima.

There's just something demoralizing about getting hit by Ronald McDonald...R.M. Maxima FTW!
so what is nobody gonna make grimace goro?

AzureTAG

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: September 02, 2011, 08:20:35 AM »

Also, I will love to see a head swap for mature without the eye Patch

I really hate it lol

This and I guess I really am the only one who is gonna make older colors palettes lol.

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: September 02, 2011, 12:13:18 PM »

I really hate it lol
do you? I think Mature looks better than ever. I would like to have long hair as alt outfit for her, so cosplay Elle Driver xD
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: September 02, 2011, 02:21:15 PM »

I really hate it lol
do you? I think Mature looks better than ever. I would like to have long hair as alt outfit for her, so cosplay Elle Driver xD

i think she looks better too and the long hair would be a nice alt
tastes ... i have a fetish for pirates yo oh !!
someone who should be changed a lil is athena imho she could have been redisegne much better :(

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: September 02, 2011, 02:37:21 PM »
Everything in her design was an improvement, she looks sexier, and more, Just like Arjona will Said, she is the perfect combination of experience and youth

She will be perfect to me

If weren't for the fucking patch, I mean, I can't see anything sexier with that, I don't know what is it behind that, and hell, even the patch is ugly to me

Waifu Material

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: September 02, 2011, 04:06:04 PM »
I don't know what is it behind that
Is it an eye?  A hole?  A gateway to another world?  We may never find out *laughs*

I like the new clothes for Mature more than the old dress.  As far as the eyepatch, I don't really notice it while playing, so I don't care either way.  It would be kind of funny, though, if SNK gave us an alternate eyepatch with an eye drawn on it, like Lord David had in HnK.
Old man/bad player

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: September 02, 2011, 04:21:31 PM »
I hope there's a way for us to share custom character colors :). Maybe we can even have a contest at DC!!!
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: September 02, 2011, 04:34:26 PM »
Actually tha'ts not a bad idea, with prizes like some DLC or something like that

Waifu Material

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: September 02, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »
If weren't for the fucking patch, I mean, I can't see anything sexier with that, I don't know what is it behind that, and hell, even the patch is ugly to me
Just an scary overpowered red eye of Orochi. See her NeoMAX

I hope there's a way for us to share custom character colors :). Maybe we can even have a contest at DC!!!
That sounds great! ^_^

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: September 02, 2011, 05:09:49 PM »
Has anyone mention No. 17's blog? He was told that SNKP were done with rebalancing known characters. Here's the blog: http://forbidden-eagle.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:48:29 PM by AmedoS310 »

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: September 02, 2011, 05:59:58 PM »
So they have been finishing the rebalance. I guess we will see more changes in the next builds... I really would like to know all the changes for each character...!

Mature

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: September 02, 2011, 06:01:35 PM »
While I don't mind the eyepatch, Mature definitely needs her classic dress back and they need to fix her sprite's busted face.
Pants look unsuiting on her since her legs were supposed to be the thing she shows off, and her homage to Marilyn Monroe is nearly gone.
Plus, the pantsuit is just completely uninspiring and dull. They could have at least kept the vest on the jacket.
I hope in the next KOF she has the dress back, Vice can keep the pantsuit; just add the vest to it so it's not boring as hell.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: September 02, 2011, 06:18:05 PM »
Everything in her design was an improvement, she looks sexier, and more, Just like Arjona will Said, she is the perfect combination of experience and youth

She will be perfect to me

i think the eye patch is sexy as hell but im a bit biased cause i have a thing with chicks with eye patches

though i would like to see her and vice in their old get up from earlier KoF games

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: September 02, 2011, 06:36:45 PM »
Glad to see that the bottle drinking of Hwa Jai was buffed, maybe now we will see it more on battle

Btw, funny story, I was semi excited because KOF XIII was released on an arcade near my house

But all the hype died when

1) The sticks sucked and you can't pull some things
2) Players discovered that it was a bootleg pc with the game inside, this could be noted when you play on saiki stage where some weird black boxes appear. Until this point I don't know if the arcade operator knew that was a bootleg or if he was so stupid that didn't realized that was a bootleg

Sadly, knowing that place, both options are viable

Waifu Material