Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 370086 times)

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)
« Reply #1515 on: September 07, 2011, 05:00:26 PM »
snkp won't attend tgs2011.
http://www.destructoid.com/everyone-s-going-tokyo-game-show-2011-exhibitors-listed-204974.phtml

Does it really surprise you? SNKP has not been able to get their act together in years, who cares.

On the other hand ATLUS will be in the house showing their new P4 fighter!!!!!! So HYPE!!!!
I was a little disappointed.But after reading your post,I am more excited now.Thanks for the info.
hype~

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)
« Reply #1516 on: September 07, 2011, 05:12:46 PM »
http://www.destructoid.com/everyone-s-going-tokyo-game-show-2011-exhibitors-listed-204974.phtml

Does it really surprise you? SNKP has not been able to get their act together in years, who cares.

On the other hand ATLUS will be in the house showing their new P4 fighter!!!!!! So HYPE!!!!

Off topic: Hopefully it's glitch/infinite free. These next-gen consoles might explode at pure manliness of Arc System's 3rd party fighting games.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:14:20 PM by AmedoS310 »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: September 07, 2011, 05:27:17 PM »

I was a little disappointed.But after reading your post,I am more excited now.Thanks for the info.
hype~

Any time :D
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1518 on: September 07, 2011, 05:57:31 PM »

Attending TGS with basically 1 game would be kinda... eh. Probably wouldn't be worth their time, or money, and we'd be happier to see the cash go into netcode and character creation.

As far as the Persona 4 fighter... I'll know how hyped to be, once I see it in motion, lol. (The lack of Akihiko so far is also draining...) It's hard to get too excited for another high resolution game that MIGHT lack in animation, and will most likely once again still get people to bash SNKP's lower res, higher quality animation sprites...

In other Random news: SFIII Released First Costume Color DLC. 7 colors for each chara, $3.

This makes me so happy we're getting color edit in KoF XIII as a standard feature, lol. Not as much because I don't have to pay for it exclusively (though it is nice), but because SO MANY OF THOSE COLORS SUCK! ;) SonicTempest's video of Iori color editing from PAX had a better application of proper highlights and contrast, than some of those things.

This is very odd, as 3S does some amazing things with shadow hues, blending, and contrast, generally. I dunno if I'm let down because I've seen the game itself do better, of because XIII looks so much better, that I just can't get as hype for 3S's art anymore, haha.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #1519 on: September 07, 2011, 06:10:30 PM »

LOL Attend with what? A 1 year old game with a few tweaks + characters and backgrounds? They would just spend money for nothing and make fools of themselves.

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: September 07, 2011, 06:17:06 PM »
Yeah, SNKP doesn't really have a good reason to be at TGS. It seems to me they have already done more than enough to make the game a success in japan. It's promoting the game outside of japan that seems to be the priority right now.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: September 10, 2011, 03:18:43 AM »
Locking thread.  Discussion carries on over here.