Author Topic: Let's have some fun!!!  (Read 1162 times)

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
Let's have some fun!!!
« on: August 05, 2011, 04:25:14 AM »
Hey!!! I'm Chipymax and I'm from NYC. I just joined, and I like to introduce myself around here. So what's up? I've been a long time fan of SNK games not just KOF. I wanted to do this for awhile now, but my job is a very time consuming, and also the fact that the online for KOF games was not best, stop me from take it to a better competition online. But I'm very hyped for the release of KOF XIII, I'm looking for people to duke out with online that knows how to play.

my XBOXLIVE: Chipymax

Peace out!
thank you for taking the time to read this.

Chipymax...
Xbox live: Chipymax

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Let's have some fun!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »
Hey!!! I'm Chipymax and I'm from NYC. I just joined, and I like to introduce myself around here. So what's up? I've been a long time fan of SNK games not just KOF. I wanted to do this for awhile now, but my job is a very time consuming, and also the fact that the online for KOF games was not best, stop me from take it to a better competition online. But I'm very hyped for the release of KOF XIII, I'm looking for people to duke out with online that knows how to play.

my XBOXLIVE: Chipymax

Peace out!
thank you for taking the time to read this.

Chipymax...

Welcome to DC Chipymax...we're all crossing our fingers that the online netcode will be good.  Until then, learn as much as you can about XIII and don't hesitate to ask questions.