Author Topic: Looking for someone to train with  (Read 1691 times)

patr1k

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Looking for someone to train with
« on: August 19, 2011, 01:31:46 PM »
Hello

I am rather new to kof and decided to learn kof 98. GGPO is great and all, but its rather hard to find matches and whenever i do get a game going the person I'm playing usually leaves after a couple of games, probably due to my lack of skill. So I am looking for someone who is willing to have long kof98 sessions with me hopefully someone who is a begginner like me.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Re: Looking for someone to train with
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 03:35:17 AM »
Hey there!

Have you checked out the tutorial section yet? http://dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Also, you should drop in the toolbar chat, and I will set you up with some people who are really new to KOF, along with players who are more experienced that can help you too.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

patr1k

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 01:28:17 PM »
Yes I have, and I am somewhat familiar with the kof system ... i can pull of all of the bnb combos for my characters in training mode with some consistenccy =) but its only training mode so i need real practice

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 07:40:22 PM »
Hi patr1k, welcome to DreamCancel.  Make sure you create a post and introduce yourself here.  What region are you from?  You might get lucky and someone from here might be near you.