Author Topic: Who's getting 3SOE?  (Read 43245 times)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
Re: Who's getting 3SOE?
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2011, 08:53:23 AM »
I made this dude ragequit:

Louiscipher vs Drahma_queen

He was playing bad rap music in the lobby. When I was doing Stomp Crossups he was yelling "is that how you want Homie!?!?" and his friend was laughing.

I'm pretty disappointed. I've yet to fight anyone to really give me a good challenge. I didn't buy 3SOE to do Stomps all day, I want to find the good players and level up.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Gravelneed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2011, 09:24:02 AM »
Got it today for free but haven't played yet. Haven't really touched the game at all since 1999. I played Hugo.

When I do play it's not gonna be fun for a while......

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2011, 09:50:38 AM »
dunno if any of you guys have this on xbox but is it hard to find ranked matches? cause if only found 3 so far today and the wait time is horrible though on the plus side i dont seem to get as much lag on xbox

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2011, 10:51:02 AM »
Ranked is fucked up. Bugs in player lobbies too. Hope a patch is soon.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2011, 09:38:56 PM »
dunno if any of you guys have this on xbox but is it hard to find ranked matches? cause if only found 3 so far today and the wait time is horrible though on the plus side i dont seem to get as much lag on xbox

Lag is not the problem, the problem is the teleportation. Try to play people in Yellow or Green, avoid Orange and Red if you don't want to see any teleportation. =/

And I have no problem finding matches in ranking, I can play more than 15 in 30 minutes or so. I might take longer because I wait for the Ping to appear and if I see Orange or Red I quit and search back.

BTW PS3 and 360 don't have lag, it's mostly the setup people are using that is causing lag.
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/3s-oe-input-lag-testing.144512/

And I believe this, if you are used playing SF3rd on PC or in a SDTV and then jump to an HDTV, you will notice lag. Because almost ALL HDTV have lag, so you will notice the difference. Or it could be the cables or something else, but the game doesn't have lag on either PS3 or 360, based on that test.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:48:54 PM by DarKaoZ »

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2011, 07:37:21 AM »
SF3 Online Edition Training Mode Stun Glitch

If this glitch appeared on a KOF, people will be bitchin about how SNKP is full of morons and BRING BACK THE OL' SNK!

Waifu Material

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2011, 12:27:02 PM »
That glitch is a non-issue. It doesn't affect gameplay at all. It's just for getting through certain trials. Who cares?

Had a decent set with this dude from EventHubs:

Louiscipher VS RandomselectEH

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2011, 08:52:44 PM »
SF3 Online Edition Training Mode Stun Glitch

If this glitch appeared on a KOF, people will be bitchin about how SNKP is full of morons and BRING BACK THE OL' SNK!

What really? Damn it, I wish I had knew this before hand, I'm only missing 2 trails, the last one from Urien and another one... I can't remember which one. Argh... bah oh well. I will test this glitch in the last 2 I have, see if it will help. lol

And well I decided to upload one of my fights, had lots of fun fighiting this Q, this is just one fight out of a set, I just uploaded this one because it's my first Perfect against someone online.

SF3 Replay - Q vs Makoto (DarKaoZ)

IceWater

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2011, 06:02:31 AM »
Alright, I finally reactivated my xbox live account. I haven't tried ranked yet but pretty much all the player matches I've had have been really good, and they're going to be patching the game so I'm actually pretty pleased with capcom for once.

My gamertag's Austinm416 for anybody that wants to play, just shoot me a friend request.
Xbox Live: Austinm416
Games: SF3OE/KOFXIII

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2011, 06:44:48 AM »
Alright, I finally reactivated my xbox live account. I haven't tried ranked yet but pretty much all the player matches I've had have been really good, and they're going to be patching the game so I'm actually pretty pleased with capcom for once.

My gamertag's Austinm416 for anybody that wants to play, just shoot me a friend request.
dont play ranked til its fixed

IceWater

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2011, 07:10:58 AM »
That bad eh? Guess I'll keep steering clear of it for now then.
Xbox Live: Austinm416
Games: SF3OE/KOFXIII

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2011, 11:52:12 AM »
@Wingshot. Sorry that I couldn't reply over PSN, I don't have a keypad and writing long messages is a pain in the ass.

3S is probably one of the best fighters ever made, deep gameplay, tons, literally tons of ways to play it. No two players play exactly alike... except for scrubs but that's something else.

You can play 3S however you want: You want to rush them down? You can do that with a majority of the cast. Want to play defense? You can do that too.

The only thing I can tell you is that the online right now is kinda' so-so. I've played a lot of guys and have rarely encountered Green connections, plenty of Yellow ones and they were 'okay' with the occasional dropped input and so to occasional troll with a lag switch. Don't even bother playing anyone below a Yellow connection, it's maddeningly dumb.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 02:17:25 PM by LouisCipher »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2011, 02:17:11 PM »
i was playing this at a friends house yesterday, the one who also has the ts cab. my impressions after long sessions of whooping ass (im not even that good with this game, but i think i only lost 2 games in a couple hours of online play). my observations are from the 360 version btw.

my first observation and question at thesame time, wtf is up with the music and character sounds? could he have changed something in options or does everybody suffer from this, sound volume changes in the game ken is louder than makoto, 1second ater makoto is louder than ken, thanthye bgm is loud as hell, than you cant hear a thing your doing? wtf.

i didnt notice anyinput lag btw, this friend of mineuses an oldsony crt tv and i felt no input lag at all, which is better than i expected (maybe 1 frame more at the most).

some fucking bs thats missingin this version of the game, crapcum of usa fucking sucks dicks. play the ps2 versions of the game and you can not only change the size of the screen from left to right and up and down, but you can evenmove the screen from left to right or up to down. this is not possible on oe, fucking bs. especially playing on an old tv crt with scart, our screen was too much to the left and we couldnt even change that shit, fucking bs that you could do it in a previous gen console same game that came out years before this so called ultimate edition, ultimate my ass.

something else, in the ps2 version ofthe game you could set the training dummy to human like in s/sf4 series. something companies like capcom japan did do even years ago, but fucking capcom usa didnt even put in the fucking game. why and wtf. the game itself isnt even that bad, but what we get for this so called ultimate edition is straight up bs. the ps2 version had better options that this overrushed piece of crap. this feels so much like what they did with kof 12 thats its not even funny. only grace this got is that the actual game itself was a good game unlike 12.

last piece of my mind, the players playingthis game fucking blow. ive even played some hood ones, but they all play like fucking whores. this isnt sf4 but people turtle like mad fucking crazy, trying to shoot fb's from the other side of the screen,for real? lol. im just glad that all these punk bitches only beat me 1 round out of the 3. i had some real killer round with 10 or 15 second rounds with some characters.

also do people not know the power of the chun, all day long i faced many and many more sa3 kens. not a lot of chuns. i kept facingthis 1 dude who kepton choosing gill (wtf, this bitch), and we dont have gill. good raping is what he got from all my low tier characters, lol. i did fight this 1 good sean that almost beat me.

and louis, you can play this game rushdown, but i was the only person doing that yesterday. everybody was fucking turtling like they where playing ssf4. /rant.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2011, 02:19:52 PM »

last piece of my mind, the players playingthis game fucking blow. ive even played some hood ones, but they all play like fucking whores.

I'm just imagining Fez from that 70's Show saying that and I can't help but lol.

http://youtu.be/-Bxc6AzEkEo?t=1m3s

Yeah, I tend to play a little conservative with Alex then once I get that knock down on them I try to push in their shit. A lot of bad players pick Shoto and turtle. That happened a lot on GGPO too. I can say that once you move up in rank (to about 10) you start to see slightly better players. I've fought one or two guys that I thought were good enough, one I should add later when I get a chance.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:23:54 PM by LouisCipher »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »
i think the only good person i faught was named marauder or something and i think he was the sea user. i think well just keep on playing on the cab, cause as good as oe is on a crt tv  arcade ts > any other version.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!