Author Topic: NECXII - Northeast Championship 12 - Philly, PA Dec 3rd & 4th  (Read 32556 times)

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: NECXII - Northeast Championship 12 - Philly, PA Dec 3rd & 4th
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »
KI?

As in... Killer Instinct? Seriously?

God damn, if I'm able to go, I gotta re-learn that game.

The HuBBs

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 06:29:43 PM »
Alright Get Hype!  Lets start a lit.  Whose coming and for what game besides Garou/KOF.

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2011, 11:49:12 PM »
Going in for GG, AH3, and the HnK side tournament (probably the game I have the best chance in because it's so broken *laughs* ).  If there's VSav, I'll probably go ahead and get bodied in that, too...latest word I've heard is that someone might be bringing a supergun for that.
Old man/bad player

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 05:40:43 PM »
I just got the money to book my ticket and I want to know if there is somebody who would let me crash in their hotel room Saturday night and somewhere Sunday night. I don't have too much money to spend on hotels :(.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

The HuBBs

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 06:39:04 AM »
We are going to have TTT2 and SCV beta in the house at NEC.  This is gonna be off the Hook!

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 04:01:21 AM »
I just got the money to book my ticket and I want to know if there is somebody who would let me crash in their hotel room Saturday night and somewhere Sunday night. I don't have too much money to spend on hotels :(.

Well I'm about to officially sign up.  If I get a decent room, I don't mind you crashing with me.  I need a training partner anyway day of.

I also do need a favor.  Since I'm permanently banned from SRK, it makes it...inconvenient for signing up for tourneys.

If someone wouldn't mind, I need someone to at least tell Eric over there that I'm gonna attempt to sign up for AE, UMvC3, KOFXIII (obviously), CvS2 and SF3:OE and any team tourneys of the events listed.  I also need teams for said events lol.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2011, 07:59:55 PM »

Well I'm about to officially sign up.  If I get a decent room, I don't mind you crashing with me.  I need a training partner anyway day of.

I also do need a favor.  Since I'm permanently banned from SRK, it makes it...inconvenient for signing up for tourneys.

If someone wouldn't mind, I need someone to at least tell Eric over there that I'm gonna attempt to sign up for AE, UMvC3, KOFXIII (obviously), CvS2 and SF3:OE and any team tourneys of the events listed.  I also need teams for said events lol.

Thank you very much for allowing me to stay with you, and it will be my pleasure to be your training partner. I'll go ahead and post your sign ups on SRK for you.

I just found out that Dark Geese and RougueYoshi are adding a $500 bonus pot, so expect shit to get serious now!!! 
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2011, 09:51:55 PM »

Well I'm about to officially sign up.  If I get a decent room, I don't mind you crashing with me.  I need a training partner anyway day of.

I also do need a favor.  Since I'm permanently banned from SRK, it makes it...inconvenient for signing up for tourneys.

If someone wouldn't mind, I need someone to at least tell Eric over there that I'm gonna attempt to sign up for AE, UMvC3, KOFXIII (obviously), CvS2 and SF3:OE and any team tourneys of the events listed.  I also need teams for said events lol.

Thank you very much for allowing me to stay with you, and it will be my pleasure to be your training partner. I'll go ahead and post your sign ups on SRK for you.

I just found out that Dark Geese and RougueYoshi are adding a $500 bonus pot, so expect shit to get serious now!!!  

Yeah...now I just have to get one of my two ways to get there (either driving which means I have to get my license and borrow a car soon, or take a bus which will be a pain) and I'll get there on the 2nd.

But yeah, saw the pot bonus, shit is insane.  Really wanna step my game up now.

My top priorities now...find any way to actually make it to Philly (only two hours out driving).
Find someone to Dual Mod my stick.

That's...pretty much it as of now.

Oh, and you misspelled my tag on SRK...it's Saitsuofleaves, not Saitsuflower.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:05:09 PM by Saitsuofleaves »
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

jaguar

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 02:06:51 AM »
i'm bringing a monitor + ps3 KOF for casuals in my room, just to let you guys know.
http://twitter.com/NOVADOJO
FIGHTING GAMES IN VA

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 02:34:32 AM »
i'm bringing a monitor + ps3 KOF for casuals in my room, just to let you guys know.

I was actually about to mention something like that.  Yeah, nice...now I still have to find a Dual Mod station :'(.

jaguar

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 02:54:26 AM »
friend of mine usually goes to majors to mod sticks with gummo (bob the builder).  they usually have a table outside the entrance to do mod work.  you should be able to get it done by the end of the weekend.  just look for strogg or gummo.
FIGHTING GAMES IN VA

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 03:13:42 AM »
friend of mine usually goes to majors to mod sticks with gummo (bob the builder).  they usually have a table outside the entrance to do mod work.  you should be able to get it done by the end of the weekend.  just look for strogg or gummo.

But I need it done at the least before the tourneys start as they're run on PS3s and I only have a 360 stick.

jaguar

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 09:00:18 AM »
i might be able to hook you up friday night or saturday morning
FIGHTING GAMES IN VA

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 05:27:50 PM »
i might be able to hook you up friday night or saturday morning

Alright, thank you very much.

The HuBBs

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 11:41:29 PM »
Alright players! KOF will now be run on Saturday the 3rd! I repeat... SATURDAY. Start time is still TBD; we should have the schedule set in stone by monday.